This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What MI Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

My fiance' is at Gus Harrison in Adrian, MI. I have been using Jpay for awhile.

Comment

Its a small world after all..

My son is also at Gus Harrison in Adrian. I was good about writing until he started calling. Now we chat on the phone a couple times a week, but I should write, I just purchased a bunch of stamps on JPay.

Have a Blessed Day

Mary

Comment

Hi Everyone,

My hubby WAS in Marquette Branch Prison in the Upper Pennisula. The MDOC has transfered him 2 times now since then and his last transfer put him at the one in Detroit for the MPI Program. He will be let out on July 8th to go home from one of the Muskegon Prison's. Hw was down 8 years before they approved his parole. I also talked to hubby on May 28th, 2009 and he said they are releasing roughly about 260 men from there. They have already released 120 men this week and sending out 100 more by Friday, May 29, 2009, so I am assuming they will have the 260 released by the end of June 5th, 2009. Keep your heads, it will soon be over :-)

Rose

Comment

my fiance...

is at Parr Highway Correctional Facility

Comment

Mine just got moved from Muskegon Heights to Bellamy Creek.

Comment

My son is at Marquette since last year. He has also been at Baldwin, St. Louis and Ionia, The Michigan Parole system is a frigging joke.

Comment

My friend is at Cooper Street correctional facility in Jackson. He was at Hiawatha Correctional Facility in Kincheloe in the U.P. He went in front of the parole board and they gave him another year but a week later they transfered him to Jackson.
                MS JESS

Comment

My husband has just been incarcerated at the Egeler Reception & Guidence Center on Cooper St. in Jackson Michigan also. How long was he at this facility before he was transfered out of there? You can personaly write me at renee.strong79@yahoo.com

Comment

My husband is down the road. I would just like to meet people who's loved ones have been incarcerated. He was just put in on May 20th and tends to be in jail/prison in Michigan for 54 months can we write back and forth to share information? He is at the Charles Egeler Reception & Guidence Center right now. Thanks for your time. I see you are new at this and so am I. I like the fact that this involves your fience and I am married.

Comment

My brother is at cooper street corr. right now. He was suppose to go to boot camp but they sent him back because of his diabetes. Now we are trying to get his medical records from the county jail but we are getting the run around and then by they probably wont even let him go by the time we get it. He was at Hiawatha before that and I'm sure they will be sending him somewhere else soon. I know that he needs to take AOP somewhere.

Comment

Hi, Im new to all of this. All I know is that my friend has to finish certain programs before he can be released, but in the UP they gave him another year. He said theres a possibility of being released in October but who knows. I guess all I can do is pray and wait patiently. (he's at Cooper Street too)
                        MS JESS

Comment

hey people, my child hood best friend of 20 years......... is at camp ottawa right now, but ppsh............he has been to adrian, cooper street, camp branch, kinchole, hell he has been too many places..... mi very, very strick, the parole board, very disipointing, but there is hope........... my other buddy James, is at st louis corr fac, he has been to saginaw, and huron valley.
                          "time" changes a person, but doesn't have to change us

Comment

Sounds like you've done some hard time with hubby. My husband is at Macomb, just outside of Detroit. I'm really having a tough time living life on the outside and still being in a 'marriage'. How do you do it? I feel like I'm failing as a wife, cause he still has 12 years to go. Any great words of wisdom?

Comment

Hi there my brother is in bellamy creek also

Comment

Working...
                              X