This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasDust
    started a topic What MI Prison is Your Loved One At??

What MI Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

• lani
    replied
    My son is in lynaugh Unit in Fort Stockton ,I live in San Antonio so it's hard to go see him I saw him last year in June ,we miss him so much...💔

Leave a comment:

• lani
    replied
    My son is at lynaugh Unit in Fort Stockton Tx I miss him so much

Leave a comment:

• chrisandme
    replied
    There is help for people who are coming out of prison with no place to go. People in Washtenaw County experiencing homelessness must call HAWC (Housing Access of Washtenaw County) for a referral to a shelter that fits their need. Their phone number is (734) 961-1999. This is what my sister in law told me, her niece is in Heron Prison in Indiana. Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by josap View Post
    Where and how do inmates find a place to live after release. Are there any halfway homes in Indiana?
    If your asking quesions about the state of Indiana here is a link for The Indiana Department of Corrections that may help https://www.in.gov/idoc/ you can also Google halfway houses in Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• josap
    replied
    Where and how do inmates find a place to live after release. Are there any halfway homes in Indiana?

Leave a comment:

• shnitram67
    replied
    The forum is just starting to get back up to speed. Please contact the facility for more information. In time other forum users may step up to offer valuable and personal advice from their experiences. We currently provide Email, Inmate Kiosk and Tablets. You can search for you loved on on JPay.com.

Leave a comment:

• samson
    replied
    Sorry, RSAT in Detroit

Leave a comment:

• samson
    replied
    I am not new, but have not used JPay in awhile. Do people still use this to get information? I'm wondering if anybody knows anything about that in Detroit.

Leave a comment:

• Stace22
    replied
    Mine was just moved to Saginaw correctional facility

Leave a comment:

• CTemple14
    replied
    My boyfriend is at Richard A Handlon In Ionia

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthoChila View Post
    Hi
    My loved one is in Bellamy Creek correction fac.
    And since they switch to GTL as their provider in Michigan I have had nothing but troubles because I live overseas and can't use my visa to fund my love. It was so easy with JPay. And GTL is very very rude to me!!! I hope MI will go back to JPay. I can't buy stamps, can't transfer money can't help in any way. I hate it so much.

I'm so sorry to hear about your issues with GTL seems Michigan DOC didn't take everything into consideration of what services the inmates loved ones were going to receive before they changed over to GTL. Maybe in time Michigan DOC & JPay can do business again on different terms.

Leave a comment:

• AnthoChila
    replied
    Hi
    My loved one is in Bellamy Creek correction fac.
    And since they switch to GTL as their provider in Michigan I have had nothing but troubles because I live overseas and can't use my visa to fund my love. It was so easy with JPay. And GTL is very very rude to me!!! I hope MI will go back to JPay. I can't buy stamps, can't transfer money can't help in any way. I hate it so much.

Leave a comment:

• godislove52
    replied
    Originally posted by marjanduijse View Post
    They have a dog program that is true but I guess the inmates don't train K-9 dogs ;-)
    ok i know they closed florence crane and my husband was there at one time.

Leave a comment:

• marjanduijse
    replied
    They have a dog program that is true but I guess the inmates don't train K-9 dogs ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X