This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by godislove52 View Post

welcome to all the new members. I thought they closed Lakeland. Is it in Coldwater Michigan? If so I thought they closed that years ago.
    Lakeland is still or again up and running ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by marjanduijse View Post
      Lakeland is still or again up and running ;-)
      leave it to mdoc to put out the wrong news. i thought they trained k-9 dogs there.
      "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

• They have a dog program that is true but I guess the inmates don't train K-9 dogs ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by marjanduijse View Post
          They have a dog program that is true but I guess the inmates don't train K-9 dogs ;-)
          ok i know they closed florence crane and my husband was there at one time.
          "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

• Hi
            My loved one is in Bellamy Creek correction fac.
            And since they switch to GTL as their provider in Michigan I have had nothing but troubles because I live overseas and can't use my visa to fund my love. It was so easy with JPay. And GTL is very very rude to me!!! I hope MI will go back to JPay. I can't buy stamps, can't transfer money can't help in any way. I hate it so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthoChila View Post
              Hi
              My loved one is in Bellamy Creek correction fac.
              And since they switch to GTL as their provider in Michigan I have had nothing but troubles because I live overseas and can't use my visa to fund my love. It was so easy with JPay. And GTL is very very rude to me!!! I hope MI will go back to JPay. I can't buy stamps, can't transfer money can't help in any way. I hate it so much.

I'm so sorry to hear about your issues with GTL seems Michigan DOC didn't take everything into consideration of what services the inmates loved ones were going to receive before they changed over to GTL. Maybe in time Michigan DOC & JPay can do business again on different terms.

JPay Service
              Help Link
              JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

• My boyfriend is at Richard A Handlon In Ionia

Comment

• Mine was just moved to Saginaw correctional facility

Comment

• I am not new, but have not used JPay in awhile. Do people still use this to get information? I'm wondering if anybody knows anything about that in Detroit.

Comment

• Sorry, RSAT in Detroit

Comment

• The forum is just starting to get back up to speed. Please contact the facility for more information. In time other forum users may step up to offer valuable and personal advice from their experiences. We currently provide Email, Inmate Kiosk and Tablets. You can search for you loved on on JPay.com.

Comment

Working...
                        X