This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EPJR1973 View Post
    thank you Bhenson, I did find out that it could take up to two months before he gets a phone call a month. I keep jpaying him in the hopes that he is getting his letters.
    That's good! Letters of support are always good, have you been sending snail mail too? I know they can't keep his postal letters from him without giving him a hearing and so forth.
    I'm kind of going through the same thing, only my man can't use the phone for five months, and he's off jpay until the sixth of march, IF he's lucky.
    Just hang in there, it'll be okay.

Comment

• My husband said yesterday that he thinks all the cold and bad weather up north is really affecting people as there have been more fights and injuries in the past couple of weeks than he has seen since he has been in. Doesn't sound like the weather will be better for a long time either. Hang in there ladies, hope you get to talk to your men soon.

Comment

• Yes the weather in the UP is a lot different than the weather in below the bridge. My love told me last week like 15 guys got rode out... too bad he wasn't one of them - wish so much he could be below the bridge. Best wishes for your guy and hope you get to hear from him soon.

Comment

• Thank you all for your support. I might attempt to go up this weekend. He only get's 2hr visits and I will have to travel 8 hours there and back. I haven't had a visit with him since August. I do hope that mother nature will stop for just a few hours just until I get to Marquette and back. I know it that it might be to much to ask, but I am still asking. : ) I do need to see him for myself. Thank you again.

Comment

• I know what you mean, three more days until he's off his loss of privileges! I'm so excited, just waiting for my visiting application to come back and I can go see him with his mom. I warned him I'm probably going to start crying

Comment

• A very close friend of my family was sent to Central Michigan in St. Louis Mi. He will be in there for 4 years, been lucky to talk to him couple time since he got moved there. Waiting now for approval on visitation we do miss our buddy.

Comment

• My kids dad is at Brooks in Muskegon anyone visit there? How is it? Waitin to be approved, havent spoke with him in almost 2mts

Comment

• Does it take 2 months to get approved as a visitor?

Comment

• Not sure which prison you are trying to visit - but no usually it doesn't take 2 months to get approved. Just know MDOC will not allow you to be on more than 1 prisoner's list - unless you are related from my understanding.

Comment

• My son is at Chippewa Correctional Facility in MI

Comment

• Still in quarantine should be heading to new location soon,hopefully not to far away from me

Comment

• my best friend is at west shoreline correctional facility anyone know how it is in there

Comment

• Carson City Correctional facility.

Comment

• My best friend is at Lakeland Correctional

Comment

• Originally posted by marjanduijse View Post
                                My best friend is at Lakeland Correctional
                                welcome to all the new members. I thought they closed Lakeland. Is it in Coldwater Michigan? If so I thought they closed that years ago.
                                "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X