X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fawndale
    replied
    My husband said yesterday that he thinks all the cold and bad weather up north is really affecting people as there have been more fights and injuries in the past couple of weeks than he has seen since he has been in. Doesn't sound like the weather will be better for a long time either. Hang in there ladies, hope you get to talk to your men soon.

Leave a comment:

• Bhenson
    replied
    Originally posted by EPJR1973 View Post
    thank you Bhenson, I did find out that it could take up to two months before he gets a phone call a month. I keep jpaying him in the hopes that he is getting his letters.
    That's good! Letters of support are always good, have you been sending snail mail too? I know they can't keep his postal letters from him without giving him a hearing and so forth.
    I'm kind of going through the same thing, only my man can't use the phone for five months, and he's off jpay until the sixth of march, IF he's lucky.
    Just hang in there, it'll be okay.

Leave a comment:

• EPJR1973
    replied
    thank you Bhenson, I did find out that it could take up to two months before he gets a phone call a month. I keep jpaying him in the hopes that he is getting his letters.

Leave a comment:

• Bhenson
    replied
    I know that sometimes inmates get rode out to other prisons without reason. Maybe there was a dispute and the only option was seperation? I'm sure everything will be okay, I know its rough not being able to hear from him to know what's going on, but if its been a week it couldn't take much longer could it? I'm not quite sure how segregation works but I did research how sanctions/lop work and it varies anywhere between five days to fifteen days. It all depends I guess. At least you got a message though, I had to stalk the OTIS page to find out where mine went.

Leave a comment:

• EPJR1973
    replied
    Hello everyone,

My husband has just been moved to Marquette and is in Seg. I have not heard from him since Tuesday. When I spoke to him nothing was out of the ordinary, until i get a message the next day saying that he was taken from Kinross to another facility. I have never been in this situation and don't know what to do. No answer from the RUM and only thing I keep hearing from Admin its pending investigation. Any advice suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Stay141724
    replied
    Originally posted by Bhenson View Post
    My boyfriend just got sent there, I live around Adrian, I don't know if you're anywhere close to that, maybe we could carpool sometime if he's still there?
    I don't live in MI anymore but did all my life until about 4 years ago. Sorry can't offer car pooling but I used to live in Adrian also well that was one city I lived in. Nice to talk to ppl from back home for me. Nobody here in TX understands how much I miss home since they all are from here.

Leave a comment:

• Bhenson
    replied
    Originally posted by jenlovesshane View Post
    My hubby is at Ojibway. 11 or more hours from my house I'm i michigan, 5 miles north of the Ohio border and Ojibway is 5 miles away from the Wisconsin border. May as well be overseas or on another planet. Especially in the winter. Distance just makes it that much harder. He isn't even in the same time zone. Just 6 months into a 2.5-5 year sentence for pot. Judge gave him the max even though he has no priors and MDOC recommended 0-6 months. Life's not fair but there are so many out there whose loved ones are in for a long haul. I can do this praying for appeal
    My boyfriend just got sent there, I live around Adrian, I don't know if you're anywhere close to that, maybe we could carpool sometime if he's still there?

Leave a comment:

• monicataylor
    replied
    My love is at Kern Valley State in Delano,Ca.

Leave a comment:

• ringolove
    replied
    My Love

My husband in Diboll. Anybody's LO there?

Leave a comment:

• Katieee
    replied
    Still in the SHU at Coleman Correctional II in Coleman, FL :/

Leave a comment:

• lilnewttexas
    replied
    Jester Unit 1...anyone else there???

Leave a comment:

• LoveDavid
    replied
    Hey all! New here... my baby is at Charles Egeler, in C Unit, thank goodness. Its not so bad, he is able to call pretty regularly and we have been emailing. The 24 hour delay can get frustrating but much better than snail mail! We are planning a visit as soon as my application gets processed. Does anyone have any idea on realistically how long it takes for them to process it?? I've called up there twice and spoken to two different people, the first woman said "about a month". Then today the man I spoke to said "anywhere from a week to 3 weeks" (which doesn't seem THAT bad...). Does anyone have any experience with them? We need as much time to plan this trip as possible to hopefully get a decent airfare since I will be flying from our home state -Hawaii. This is all SO new to me so any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• samson
    replied
    Ionia. Only an hour and a half away but not feeling too good about this place. Any info?

Leave a comment:

• annywol09
    replied
    have you been to visit at the oaks? we will begin our visits within the next few weeks, and wondering what to expect? any info you can give so we can be prepared would be awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• annywol09
    replied
    mine is at oaks,, only been there for a few weeks,, sending out visitor apps this week. We are new to the system and wondering about the visits. Happy new year too all out there!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X