Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My loved one is on Bluewater Highway in Ionia. Anyone else have somewhere there?
    he is always on my mind...

Comment

kincheloe,mi

my brother has been at Hiawatha, Kinross, Chippewa and is now at the Straits all are in Kincheloe. the U.P. He wasnt at Kinross to long like a month he hated that one. He loved Hiawatha talking about a laid back prison. The people there was so nice. He was at Chippewa for 4 months he started liken that one then got moved so he can do his groups. He said Straits isn't bad. It is like hiawatha.

Comment

My friend is at Parnall-been there for about 3 months and just started working in the creamery. Anyone else?

Comment

where incarcerated?

My husband is at Camp kitwen, over in the up. He has been at Hiawatha and straits. they may be closing Camp kitwen in October 2009 and he will hopefully be shipped to camp branch so that will be closer to me and the kids so we can go see him.

Comment

How long does your brother have?? What part of the state are you guys from?
            he is always on my mind...

Comment

My boyfriend is at Bellamy Creek also but is at the one on Wall st

Comment

Mine is at Bellamy creek but on wall st

Comment

parnall correctional facility

My son is parnall correctional FACILITY IN JACKSON any one else have a loved one there??
                  Last edited by caroljoy; 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy's Angel View Post
                    My friend is at Parnall-been there for about 3 months and just started working in the creamery. Anyone else?
                    my son is also at parnall hes been there about three months

Comment

my husband is in Ionia max the richard a handlon facility.

Comment

My daughter is at Huron Valley. She was at Robert Scotts, but they closed it in May.

Comment

My hubby is in incarcerated in charles egeler reception & guidenc center and i miss him so much i love u baby bunnie cheatom see ya baby tamiko

Comment

My boyfriend is incarcerater @ High Desert State Prison In Indian Springs, Nevada

Comment

Charles Egeler Reception and Guidence Center Fans

My husband is being moved is anyone else's being moved too?

Comment

my babys dad is also in jackson guidnce center their real jerks and yes u can write them while they are there.

Comment

Working...
                                X