X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• godislove52
    replied
    Originally posted by marjanduijse View Post
    Lakeland is still or again up and running ;-)
    leave it to mdoc to put out the wrong news. i thought they trained k-9 dogs there.

Leave a comment:

• marjanduijse
    replied
    Originally posted by godislove52 View Post

welcome to all the new members. I thought they closed Lakeland. Is it in Coldwater Michigan? If so I thought they closed that years ago.
    Lakeland is still or again up and running ;-)

Leave a comment:

• godislove52
    replied
    Originally posted by marjanduijse View Post
    My best friend is at Lakeland Correctional
    welcome to all the new members. I thought they closed Lakeland. Is it in Coldwater Michigan? If so I thought they closed that years ago.

Leave a comment:

• marjanduijse
    replied
    My best friend is at Lakeland Correctional

Leave a comment:

• Ajhpa
    replied
    Carson City Correctional facility.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki Starss
    replied
    my best friend is at west shoreline correctional facility anyone know how it is in there

Leave a comment:

• H325527
    replied
    Still in quarantine should be heading to new location soon,hopefully not to far away from me

Leave a comment:

• forevermom
    replied
    My son is at Chippewa Correctional Facility in MI

Leave a comment:

• CROW
    replied
    Not sure which prison you are trying to visit - but no usually it doesn't take 2 months to get approved. Just know MDOC will not allow you to be on more than 1 prisoner's list - unless you are related from my understanding.

Leave a comment:

• heylady58
    replied
    Does it take 2 months to get approved as a visitor?

Leave a comment:

• ksue77
    replied
    My kids dad is at Brooks in Muskegon anyone visit there? How is it? Waitin to be approved, havent spoke with him in almost 2mts

Leave a comment:

• dgrant2666
    replied
    A very close friend of my family was sent to Central Michigan in St. Louis Mi. He will be in there for 4 years, been lucky to talk to him couple time since he got moved there. Waiting now for approval on visitation we do miss our buddy.

Leave a comment:

• Bhenson
    replied
    I know what you mean, three more days until he's off his loss of privileges! I'm so excited, just waiting for my visiting application to come back and I can go see him with his mom. I warned him I'm probably going to start crying

Leave a comment:

• EPJR1973
    replied
    Thank you all for your support. I might attempt to go up this weekend. He only get's 2hr visits and I will have to travel 8 hours there and back. I haven't had a visit with him since August. I do hope that mother nature will stop for just a few hours just until I get to Marquette and back. I know it that it might be to much to ask, but I am still asking. : ) I do need to see him for myself. Thank you again.

Leave a comment:

• CROW
    replied
    Yes the weather in the UP is a lot different than the weather in below the bridge. My love told me last week like 15 guys got rode out... too bad he wasn't one of them - wish so much he could be below the bridge. Best wishes for your guy and hope you get to hear from him soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X