Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These posts are all kinda old. However I was wondering - if anyone stumbles across this, when does the winter package start in PA? Do the inmates have order forms they can fill out and send home? Can we send them a form to fill out and send back to us if we want them to be able to choose for themselves?
    Thanks in advance!

Comment

i believe the winter package starts in DECEMBER, because this i sent a package at 2;30am and it ends in SEPT> you can also download the form and have your person return it to you. i believe after you print out the receipt you can mail it to them. im going to try and scan mine and attach it to a letter. good luck

Comment

Texas doesn't have it yet.

Comment

This seems to be a great program BUT I just signed up ,picked the state he is incarcerated in, picked a package and everything seemed like it was going smoothly. Then it asked me to do a search to add him to my account, I did that an I got a MSG saying he is not allowed to receive packages at this time. He is at SCI Camp Hill. Has anyone every had this issue? If so what can I do, if anything to be able to get him a package from this company? I did email them today so I will wait for a reply from them as well. Thanks!!
          A WHOLE isn't a WHOLE without its other ha.....lf. Make me WHOLE again Baby <3 *Patiently waiting on YOU*

Comment

I just tried picking a different package(Clothing 2011) from the package I picked earlier (Holiday package 2011) and tried adding him to my account again and this time it said "Sorry, no results were found for the name or Inmate number you entered." I didnt even get this msg the FIRST time I tried this....*Long loud sigh* Somebody tell me something paaahlease lol!
            A WHOLE isn't a WHOLE without its other ha.....lf. Make me WHOLE again Baby <3 *Patiently waiting on YOU*

Comment

Securepack is having some issues right now. I ordered a pkg for my son on Dec 5, and it still hasn't shipped yet. Not very happy about it, and now the website has been "unavailable due to maintainence" for almost a week now. What the heck?!?

Comment

Hmm.. Interesting.. I just ordered a package today, had to call tho.. I think because of all the holiday ordering it might be a bit slower.. no worries, I am sure it will get there eventually. I once ordered a pak and right after I ordered it, my man got moved. He had to wait til the pak arrived at the other facility and was sent back before a new one was sent out, butttt it eventually got there.
                "Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you."

Comment

I just go to Securepak.com and it'll help you to register and then you pput in his name or number and it'll come up for you. It's $85.00 every three months here in Mi. They have alot of foods, snacks, cheese, electrical, tioletries, and much more. You'll have a running tab off to the right of the order so you can't go over. they'll stop ya if ya go over. I've had good luck with all the shipmaents I've had sent and I've been ordering for two years now. Hope this helps ya easier.TC&GB

Comment

the website is down and i am gonna call today. i ordered it on 12-13 and he has not gotten it yet....they will probably use that line that its the holidays or whatever..
                    "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

Does anyone know how an inmate can file for a hardship transfer in M.I. DOC?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a second legal option?
                      Get out of jail/probation/parole
                      Sue your local govn't or lawyer
                      Post conviction solutions
                      www.national-legal-services.com

Comment

Originally posted by legalservice View Post
                        Does anyone know how an inmate can file for a hardship transfer in M.I. DOC?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a second legal option?
                        Get out of jail/probation/parole
                        Sue your local govn't or lawyer
                        Post conviction solutions
                        www.national-legal-services.com
                        that might be something you can look up on MDOC website.
                        "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

I am trying to send a package to my pen pal. What seemed rather easy is now a big issue. Secure pack only accepts US credit Cards with an US address. Both I, of course, don't have. I cant send the money via Jpay to my friend as he still owns money to the state so they will confiscate everything I send. Has anybody an Idea what I can do? Would a unlocked pre-paid card work?

very much looking forward to Hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Swissi View Post
                            I am trying to send a package to my pen pal. What seemed rather easy is now a big issue. Secure pack only accepts US credit Cards with an US address. Both I, of course, don't have. I cant send the money via Jpay to my friend as he still owns money to the state so they will confiscate everything I send. Has anybody an Idea what I can do? Would a unlocked pre-paid card work?

very much looking forward to Hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Any debit/credit card, even pre-paid has to have a registered US address in order for you to use it. You can send them a money order but you'll have to fill out the securepak order form and mail it in, which will take longer for him to receive. Sending money using Jpay requires the same thing.....Good luck with everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X