• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Securepak / Package Program In The Correctional Industry

Access Securepak
    Click On Link In Red To Get You To This Page

August 13, 2009

Access Securepak® is the most comprehensive custom package program in the correctional industry. Securepak® is a program designed to allow family members and friends to send packages to inmates. Securepak® was developed to eliminate contraband and greatly reduce the time and labor required to process packages.

As an affiliate of Keefe Group, you will benefit from the market and product expertise we have been offering since 1975.

For over 30 years, Keefe Group has been the industry leader in the packaging and distribution of high quality products and services to correctional facilities.

Access Securepak® is the clear choice for your custom package program, offering:

Innovative Product Line
    Safety and Security
    Outstanding Customer Service
    Flexibility
    Industry Expertise
    Order Accuracy
    Customized Delivery & Shipping Schedule

Track Your Order
    Enter the confirmation number you received or select a State and enter an Inmate number.
    Confirmation Number

Choose a State
    Select a State Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Enter an Inmate Number

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Order Care Package For Inmates

This Link will take you to a page where you can choose The State and The Facility your interested in. (If They Are Allowed Care Packages!)

If they are allowed The Care Package The Information Will Come Up For You (The Institution Name) If The Store is Closed for the state you chose you will get no futher than a page with some kind of picture on it. Just check back at a later date.

To See If It Is Your Time To Order For The State & Facility Your Loved One Is In Click On The Red Link Below "In The First Post".

Some Facilities have different Rules and Regulations, You can check in The Department of Corrections Home Page In The State Your Interested In And See What it may state there.

I order from this company and so do alot of other people from different states here in this forum, I have never had a problem with the company.

Also you can go online and put in the state they are in and care package different other compaines come up.

Good-Luck
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-16-2009, 11:14 PM.

JPay Service
    Help Link

Comment

hi texasdust this care package do you know if i could send one to the connally uit in texas?

Comment

Originally posted by tartanlady View Post
        hi texasdust this care package do you know if i could send one to the connally uit in texas?
        Click on The Link In The First Post and Pick From Your Choices State Facility Etc. it will be there if you can!
        Last edited by TexasDust; 08-15-2009, 08:31 PM.

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

waahhhh

i checked this out and it looks like you cant send anything to inmates in PA?! am I just navigating the site wrong? This makes me saaaad

Comment

Originally posted by 2years2long View Post
            i checked this out and it looks like you cant send anything to inmates in PA?! am I just navigating the site wrong? This makes me saaaad
            I Don't Know!?

The Girls in PA order form the same Company!

You Should be able to Pick The State then A drop down box shows up with all the facilities it services, pick your Facility if it is there to choose from, after that it will show you a window that should let you order or telling you when the next order date is!

I believe The Highest Amount that you can order is fifty dollars.
            Last edited by TexasDust; 08-15-2009, 11:58 PM.

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by 2years2long View Post
              Access Securepak
              Here is The Link for PA Care Packages

I checked for you and The Store Is Closed Still showing for Summer The girls in PA should or may know when The next order date is.

Colorado just opened up for fall Sept 3

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

Hi,could you tell me how to get to information on the state of mich. I tried to click on the state of mich but it did nothing,i am new to this site. My son is in g.robert cotton correction facality.i just want to know if this is something that i can get for him.thanks duffy

Comment

Originally posted by DUFFY View Post
                  Hi,could you tell me how to get to information on the state of mich. I tried to click on the state of mich but it did nothing,i am new to this site. My son is in g.robert cotton correction facality.i just want to know if this is something that i can get for him.thanks duffy
                  Click On The Link In Red In The First Post It Will Take You To The Site
                  Then You Pick The State

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

packages

I clicked on the link above. Selected state and then click on find facility. The facility that he is in is not listed. So I am reading it correctly...There is only one place in Texas that can get packages?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinlady View Post
                      I clicked on the link above. Selected state and then click on find facility. The facility that he is in is not listed. So I am reading it correctly...There is only one place in Texas that can get packages?
                      WOW!?

I guess, what can you expect from a State that is barely getting Phones installed!

Try Looking in The Texas DOC Home Page it shold be there about Packages and what you may be able to send them!

I am going to bring up a link for you to a handbook for Texas maybe something in there may help you be right back!

JPay Service
                      Help Link

Comment

This Link is for an over all view of TDCJ
                        Texas Department of Criminal Justice - General Information

This Link is for The Handbook your question should be answered in The Handbook
                        Frequently Asked Questions

Never be scared to call The Facility and ask someone any question you have!

But I am Glad To Help You. But sometimes it is better getting the information straight from The Horses Mouth!

JPay Service
                        Help Link

Comment

thanks dolphinlady and texas dust for your help

Comment

Thank you. I am going to call the unit.

Comment

I tried going on for Michigan and can not figure the stupid thing out. I really want to send some stuff to my dad. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X