Fraudulent Major Case in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraudulent Major Case in Texas

I have a friend who is at a unit within the TDCJ system where a new warden took over and ever since she went from being the assistant warden to being the head warden she has had her sights set making life miserable for my best friend, who is like a brother to me. She gave him a fraudulent major case, using the fact I am a former employee who was added to his visitor list a reason to do so. She changed the charges three times before finally settling with a final charge, but what he was actually charged with, he had proof she was lying and had given him a major case to deliberately prevent him from being eligible to make parole this year. When he had his hearing, he was no allowed to even speak on his own behalf much less present his "proof" that his charge was false. The warden then removed me from his visitation list and sent me a letter informing me I was removed from his visitation list because I'm a security threat to the facility and the staff. I challenged it with DRC and was put back on the list. Due to the fact the warden severely screwed him out of his opportunity to earn freedom, he gave me specific details about the sergeant that gave him the fraudulent case. They were intimate details that he had first-hand knowledge of with inmates first and last names, house numbers and acts performed in exchange for certain favors for the sergeant, as well as her taking tobacco into the prison for a specific offender. When given the details we discussed what should be done with the details. Three major people at his unit are responsible for several offenders not being eligible for parole, because of fake/false cases being filed against them as well as many offenders being put on the security threat group list that are not even gang members or affiliated with gangs in any way. If he has no recourse for her actions within TDCJ then there should be recourse for her actions outside of TDCJ, one of which involved informing her husband of her affair with the major and her sexual activities with offenders. The information was provided in a letter and not only was the information shared with the husband, it was also shared with OIG, the AG's office, the TDCJ Board of Commissioners and etc... But, instead of OIG wanting to investigate the allegations and hold the sergeant responsible for her actions, OIG has gone after him and "me" for "Retaliation Against TDCJ" and upgraded his offender classification to a G4, for slander and threatening an officer. There is no law broken in writing the husband and letting him know of his wife's infidelities, or informing him that the same information he received of his wife's illegal activities were also shared with local news stations and State of Texas agencies. I was actually informed by OIG that I am a "suspect" in a criminal case of "Retaliation Against TDCJ" but TDCJ as a whole isn't who the actions were taken against; it was a single individual who finds it completely okay to bring unduly harm to offenders with fake cases, lies, false accusations and etc... She can do as she pleases and there are no consequences for "her" actions? What she has done for the years that my friend has been at this unit is wrong and illegal and I am running out of options on who to contact that would actually give a dang about "him" and they've done to him, prior to the letter being sent to the husband, when he did nothing wrong at all to deserve the false major case. People should not have to fight so hard for their loved ones to be protected from the likes of criminal officers with the TDCJ system. And he's not the only one she's done this to. There are many, many that have suffered the same fate, but instead of OIG investigating one of their own like they're supposed to do, they upgrade him to a security threat, lock him up in seg, deny to his family he's there, deny him the right to know his charges and reason for being locked up, deny him contact with family, and deny him his person property all but his Bible. What the heck can I/we do to fight this system and win with this type of crap taking place?

Contact The District Attorneys Office, and let the District Attorney know what's going on in the prison they are sending people too, that it's been reported to prison officials and what the outcome was.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Would that be the DA for the county the prison is located in? Because my friend already mailed a letter to the DA's office for that county outlining a lot of the corruption and requested they come in and interview him with a polygraph machine and he never heard a word back from them. He was told if he wrote them and informed them of the illegal activities going on there, that they would have to investigate it, but he never received anything back from them. Either they didn't receive his letter or they just don't care. Should I go up there in person and talk to the DA?

Comment

Yes the county the prison is located in, call and ask if you can speak to them on the phone or if not set up an appt.
        Last edited by TexasDust; 04-19-2017, 11:22 AM.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Does he have a lawyer to defend him of these charges? You could try talking to Bill Habern and see what he has to say..The Habern Law Firm . He may at least have some advice or direction of where to go.

Comment

What prison unit is this at?

Comment

Working...
            X