Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Honey has 6 n a wake up

Comment

He FINALLY got his certificate... His last weekend in prison... This time next week, God spare us, he'll be in the house with the Mrs....

Comment

Originally posted by nikluvchris View Post
        He FINALLY got his certificate... His last weekend in prison... This time next week, God spare us, he'll be in the house with the Mrs....
        Congrats!!! That is great news!!

Comment

My fiancée got his fi-2 vote august 27th and on Friday, October 2nd I got his release date and facility scheduled for 11/2/15 at Hutchins! I called the release line every single day

Comment

Originally posted by tori240 View Post
            My fiancée got his fi-2 vote august 27th and on Friday, October 2nd I got his release date and facility scheduled for 11/2/15 at Hutchins! I called the release line every single day
            Congrats!!

Comment

We have less than 24 hours... OMG... The Parole office contacted me about a monitor, which was a surprise... But, I got the box and it's set up... I know when they strap it to his ankle, he gonna be surprised because he didn't know. I ain't worried about it... As long as he's home, I'm good... I LOVE my boo... Pray for us, traveling grace

Comment

Originally posted by nikluvchris View Post
                We have less than 24 hours... OMG... The Parole office contacted me about a monitor, which was a surprise... But, I got the box and it's set up... I know when they strap it to his ankle, he gonna be surprised because he didn't know. I ain't worried about it... As long as he's home, I'm good... I LOVE my boo... Pray for us, traveling grace
                Hopefully he won't have the monitor for too long, and you're right, as least he will be home! Praying for safe travels for you guys!

Comment

Hey nikluvchris less than 24hrs for me too!! Tomorrow is the big day n I'm so very excited!!! Congrats to u!!
                  ~♥~ GOD gives His TOUGHEST battles to His STRONGEST soldiers ~♥~

Comment

Congrats to you all!!!
                    Maybe y'all can help me? My hubby got approved for parole 10/10 for fi2 (02-2017) .. He seems to think he will get out 60 days from the day he was approved.. Parole came out on 10-13-2016 to approve the house. Would they come out that early if he's not getting released until Feb? Or maybe they will release early? Does anyone know or have been thru this?

Comment

How can I find out when an inmates release date is

Comment

Working...
                      X