Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
    He seems to be getting closer to that release date ❤
    His sentence 5 years on the one with parole eligibility date ofMarch. Altogether tho he had 10 years on another charge. It's all very confusing. Anyway, I'm hoping he gets those work credits at s2 rate, 30 days for 30 days! Idk... It's all very exciting!

Comment

TexasDust I sent you a personal message, when you get a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by KMCWBesties View Post
        TexasDust I sent you a personal message, when you get a chance!
        I answered already

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

His sentence 5 years on the one with parole eligibility date ofMarch. Altogether tho he had 10 years on another charge. It's all very confusing. Anyway, I'm hoping he gets those work credits at s2 rate, 30 days for 30 days! Idk... It's all very exciting!
          Sometimes when a person has more than one charge and they are separate cases or they separate them for sentencing they run the Time either consecutive or concurrent. Sounds like his Sentences are running Concurrent. (Together) as he is doing Time, the time is coming off both sentences.

Concurrent*sentences.
          When sentences run concurrently, defendants serve all the sentences at the same time.*

Consecutive sentences.
          When sentences run consecutively, defendants have to finish serving the sentence for one offense before they start serving the sentence for any other offense.

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

Sometimes when a person has more than one charge and they are separate cases or they separate them for sentencing they run the Time either consecutive or concurrent. Sounds like his Sentences are running Concurrent. (Together) as he is doing Time, the time is coming off both sentences.

Concurrent*sentences.
            When sentences run concurrently, defendants serve all the sentences at the same time.*

Consecutive sentences.
            When sentences run consecutively, defendants have to finish serving the sentence for one offense before they start serving the sentence for any other offense.

Concurrent*sentences.

Consecutive sentences.
            Yes they are being run concurrent. What is so confusing is that his 5 year was being treated like a 3g and therefore his parole date was based on that charge. His other parole date for the others already passed. It's so weird. Anyway, it's a very good sign that he got it moved up bc he didnt think it would happen, in the first place. He also got a support letter from an important person and that will surely help. He's such a good man, and got into bad situations. He will get out of this and be better for it all and prove himself. I have no doubt abt it!

Comment

Yes they are being run concurrent. What is so confusing is that his 5 year was being treated like a 3g and therefore his parole date was based on that charge. His other parole date for the others already passed. It's so weird. Anyway, it's a very good sign that he got it moved up bc he didnt think it would happen, in the first place. He also got a support letter from an important person and that will surely help. He's such a good man, and got into bad situations. He will get out of this and be better for it all and prove himself. I have no doubt abt it!
              Depending on what he was charged with and how much time he got, has to do with how much time he has to do before he can be eligible for parole.

Here is another link that explains it
              https://txparolelaw.com/eligible-for-parole-in-texas/

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

MissYouSon I sent you a reply message, but Idk if it went through? Let me know!

Comment

MissYouSon I sent you a reply message, but Idk if it went through? Let me know!
                  Got it and replied

Comment

Working...
                  X