Jpay JP5s tablet demo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpay JP5s tablet demo?

Hi I'm wondering if there is a video somewhere of a Jpay tablet demo, in particular the JP5s? I'm interested in seeing it in action, get a better picture of how big it is (actually see it in someones hands), how it works, what it can do etc. I came across this one on Youtube titled "Jpay's Lantern", does anyone know if that is the JP5s tablet? And is that plug-in external keyboard seen in the video an extra that inmates can purchase? https://youtu.be/kjta08Yehc0

JPay's Lantern has a video for size and how the Lantern course works.** Some states approve the sale of keyboards please check with your loved ones facility.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thanks TexasDust , that must be the link I shared in my post then. I wasn't sure if that was the actual JP5s tablet or not as it looked a little bigger than I thought it was.

Comment

TexasDust it says one of the features of the JP5 tablets is FM Radio. Do you know if inmates can tune in to any/all local radio stations in the city they're in or is it restricted to some kind of local prison station or something like that?

Comment

Working...
        X