My handsome nephew seeking a penpal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My handsome nephew seeking a penpal

Hello everyone thank you for allowing me to join in this forum. It is so hard to have someone we love in prison. Jpay not only provides great information but also it's encouragement to me when I read other stories.
    My nephew is currently incocerated in a Texas prison. He is a handsome, smart young man that made a bad choice. My nephew has many accomplishments. He wrote and published his first book before he was eighteen years of age. He continues to write poetry and is working on another book. My family has always been close to God and it is my belief that when we train up a child in the right way he/she might stray but God will definitely get there attention and bring them home. My nephew has attended several Karios events and has had the honor and privilege of telling his story to others.
    My nephew is looking for a pen pal someone that truly understands that our past does not define us.
    This extremely handsome young man wants a pen pal that he can encourage and also that can encourage him to continue to make positive choices. He is funny and God has truly showed him favor!!!

You will need to provide his information or tell people to pm you for it if you want him to get replies

Comment

Hello Jpay family my nephew is still seeking a female pen pal. Some one he can encourage and someone to encourage him. He is a handsome young and smart young man that made a horrible choice.

Comment

This is the second time you have posted this. You have contacted me. I have tried to tell you, in order for him to connect with a pen pal, YOU NEED TO INCLUDE WHERE TO SEND MAIL There is no name, inmate number. Nothing

Comment

Okay. You are not understanding me. I can't support your nephew. I DO NOT want you to send me his address again. If you want someone to write to him, you either have to post his information. If you don't want to do that, ask them to pm you for his information.

Comment

20girl please accept my apologies. I didn't understand that you were saying to post it for everyone. He has been there for six years and looking for someone other than family members to write. Again I am very sorry and thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Where are all the beautiful ladies that would become become a pen pal to my extremely handsome nephew.

Comment

Working...
              X