Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paula G
    started a topic Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Yesterday i went to visit my wonderful son , He looks so handsome , We laughed so much and had a great visit , I am still looking for a Pen Pal for my son , He is an amazing young man and caring , We all make mistakes and he is paying for his , Please don't judge him , I would do his time if they would let me , A mothers love is unconditional and i will always be here for him , PLEASE if you have a bit of time can you write to him to give him hope and help him pass his time , he says reading mail makes him forget the bad things in that hell whole for a moment . I cried all the way home , It is hard on me when i have to leave and leave my son behind , I love you son with all my heart and soul ,, If you don't have time to be a Pen Pal then can you PLEASE just send him a Post Card from where you live and just say ( Your Mom Loves You Stay Strong ) i know it will make his day , no need to put a return address just your name , I want to do all i can to put a smile on my son even if it is for just a moment .. Thank you for taking the time to read my post ,, God Bless You .
    My son is at the Lynaugh Unit , Louis Delgado 2148916 ,

• Paula G
    replied
    I went to see my wonderful son , i was so happy to see him , i wish i could bring him home , I just wanted to say thank you to those
    that stop by to read my post , My son is doing ok , but it is hard being in that hell hole , i will post again when i get a chance , If anyone can send him a card for his BIRTHDAY
    i would be so grateful his birthday day is MARCH 23 , WILL ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME MAKE HIS DAY BY SENDING A BIRTHDAY CARD . I KNOW HE WOULD BE SO SURPRISED IF HE GOT LOT'S OF THEM BUT IF HE ONLY GET 1 IT WOULD BE GREAT , THANK YOU SO MUCH , GOD BE WITH YOU ALL

Leave a comment:

• tonyame
    replied
    Paula..you know that im writing Louis, and it has been more than one time..as a matter of fact, i just got a card from him 2 days ago..so i think maybe something got crossed in the conversation so if you want to talk to me, please feel free to email me..thanks, Tonya
    sexylizard42@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied
    Hi Lani , Thanks for reaching out to me , this mean so much , Here is my email so we can talk ( lovme44@gmail.com ) I am so sorry you too have to go through this , you said he has been in there for 7 years OMG hun i can't imagine having to go through this for that many years , my son has been in jail then prison for about 2 years now but it feels like a life time . My son is a good young man that got mixed up with the wrong people but he made that choice to be with them and now here he is in HELL yet not one of his so call friends has sent him a letter money or nothing , but he will always have me no matter what , please email me i would like to talk with you .

Paula

Leave a comment:

• lani
    replied
    Hi my user name is Lani I too have a son in prison and it's the hardest thing ever 💔 the reason I'm sending you a message have you tried that website with an inmate I put my son on there he got 2letters so far but he also wanted me to add him here cuz he said he heard people write alot here it's like 25 to 40 I think it's been so hard for me my son has been there almost 7yrs and he had no record but what can we do he was trying to help a friend and he picked him up at 1am I get a call at 7 that he's in jail so been in therapy since 2013 it's hard leaving him there I fell helpless...well hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied
    Hello , i am adding this update , my son is still in need of a pen pal the ones that did write were either fake and the other one only wrote once , my son is an a kind amazing funny young man , i pray that if you have time to (( write )) 2 letters a month my son would love to hear from you ( female ), all he wants is to be in touch with someone in the out side world , will you please help me help my son pass his time in that hell whole , i know you will not be disappointed in the communication you have with him , here is my email if you would like more info on my wonderful son (( lovme44@gmail.com ))
    thank you for taking the time to read my post , hope to hear from someone that can put a smile on me as well as my son louis delgado .

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied
    just wanted to give some info about being a pen pal for my son , he can only write letters through usmail ( snail mail ) as they call
    it , we can email him through jpay, but he can only reply by mail ,, this unit does not allow it . So if you have time to
    write a letter once every 2 weeks he would really like to be in touch with you , please would you help me help my son .thank you

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied
    Here is my email if anyone needs any more info about writing my son (( lovme44@gmail.com )) , with the holidays here this is the time where my son tells me the inmates get lonely and home sick
    people get so busy with family for the holidays they tend to forget them , NOT me i will always be here for him . please will you send my son a holiday card if you can ,
    thank you for stopping y , God bless you , Love Paula

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied
    Thanks to god i had a safe trip visiting my son , And he LOOKS so amazing and handsome , I love him so much
    I would do his time if they would let me , i truly would , If you have time on your hands in this crazy world
    would you write my son , He is kind and a good person that got mixed up with the wrong people He loves to make
    people laugh and has a good heart , God bless you and thank you .

Leave a comment:

• Paula G
    replied
    Originally posted by Paula G View Post
    Yesterday i went to visit my wonderful son , He looks so handsome , We laughed so much and had a great visit , I am still looking for a Pen Pal for my son , He is an amazing young man and caring , We all make mistakes and he is paying for his , Please don't judge him , I would do his time if they would let me , A mothers love is unconditional and i will always be here for him , PLEASE if you have a bit of time can you write to him to give him hope and help him pass his time , he says reading mail makes him forget the bad things in that hell whole for a moment . I cried all the way home , It is hard on me when i have to leave and leave my son behind , I love you son with all my heart and soul ,, If you don't have time to be a Pen Pal then can you PLEASE just send him a Post Card from where you live and just say ( Your Mom Loves You Stay Strong ) i know it will make his day , no need to put a return address just your name , I want to do all i can to put a smile on my son even if it is for just a moment .. Thank you for taking the time to read my post ,, God Bless You .
    My son is at the Lynaugh Unit 1098 South Highway 2037 Fort Stockton Tx 79735, Louis Delgado 2148916 ,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X