Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Yesterday i went to visit my wonderful son , He looks so handsome , We laughed so much and had a great visit , I am still looking for a Pen Pal for my son , He is an amazing young man and caring , We all make mistakes and he is paying for his , Please don't judge him , I would do his time if they would let me , A mothers love is unconditional and i will always be here for him , PLEASE if you have a bit of time can you write to him to give him hope and help him pass his time , he says reading mail makes him forget the bad things in that hell whole for a moment . I cried all the way home , It is hard on me when i have to leave and leave my son behind , I love you son with all my heart and soul ,, If you don't have time to be a Pen Pal then can you PLEASE just send him a Post Card from where you live and just say ( Your Mom Loves You Stay Strong ) i know it will make his day , no need to put a return address just your name , I want to do all i can to put a smile on my son even if it is for just a moment .. Thank you for taking the time to read my post ,, God Bless You .
    My son is at the Lynaugh Unit , Louis Delgado 2148916 ,

Originally posted by Paula G View Post
    Yesterday i went to visit my wonderful son , He looks so handsome , We laughed so much and had a great visit , I am still looking for a Pen Pal for my son , He is an amazing young man and caring , We all make mistakes and he is paying for his , Please don't judge him , I would do his time if they would let me , A mothers love is unconditional and i will always be here for him , PLEASE if you have a bit of time can you write to him to give him hope and help him pass his time , he says reading mail makes him forget the bad things in that hell whole for a moment . I cried all the way home , It is hard on me when i have to leave and leave my son behind , I love you son with all my heart and soul ,, If you don't have time to be a Pen Pal then can you PLEASE just send him a Post Card from where you live and just say ( Your Mom Loves You Stay Strong ) i know it will make his day , no need to put a return address just your name , I want to do all i can to put a smile on my son even if it is for just a moment .. Thank you for taking the time to read my post ,, God Bless You .
    My son is at the Lynaugh Unit 1098 South Highway 2037 Fort Stockton Tx 79735, Louis Delgado 2148916 ,

Comment

Thanks to god i had a safe trip visiting my son , And he LOOKS so amazing and handsome , I love him so much
      I would do his time if they would let me , i truly would , If you have time on your hands in this crazy world
      would you write my son , He is kind and a good person that got mixed up with the wrong people He loves to make
      people laugh and has a good heart , God bless you and thank you .

Comment

Here is my email if anyone needs any more info about writing my son (( lovme44@gmail.com )) , with the holidays here this is the time where my son tells me the inmates get lonely and home sick
        people get so busy with family for the holidays they tend to forget them , NOT me i will always be here for him . please will you send my son a holiday card if you can ,
        thank you for stopping y , God bless you , Love Paula

Comment

just wanted to give some info about being a pen pal for my son , he can only write letters through usmail ( snail mail ) as they call
          it , we can email him through jpay, but he can only reply by mail ,, this unit does not allow it . So if you have time to
          write a letter once every 2 weeks he would really like to be in touch with you , please would you help me help my son .thank you

Comment

Working...
          X