Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Pen Pal for my son .

Yesterday i went to visit my wonderful son , He looks so handsome , We laughed so much and had a great visit , I am still looking for a Pen Pal for my son , He is an amazing young man and caring , We all make mistakes and he is paying for his , Please don't judge him , I would do his time if they would let me , A mothers love is unconditional and i will always be here for him , PLEASE if you have a bit of time can you write to him to give him hope and help him pass his time , he says reading mail makes him forget the bad things in that hell whole for a moment . I cried all the way home , It is hard on me when i have to leave and leave my son behind , I love you son with all my heart and soul ,, If you don't have time to be a Pen Pal then can you PLEASE just send him a Post Card from where you live and just say ( Your Mom Loves You Stay Strong ) i know it will make his day , no need to put a return address just your name , I want to do all i can to put a smile on my son even if it is for just a moment .. Thank you for taking the time to read my post ,, God Bless You .
    My son is at the Lynaugh Unit , Louis Delgado 2148916 ,

Originally posted by Paula G View Post
    Yesterday i went to visit my wonderful son , He looks so handsome , We laughed so much and had a great visit , I am still looking for a Pen Pal for my son , He is an amazing young man and caring , We all make mistakes and he is paying for his , Please don't judge him , I would do his time if they would let me , A mothers love is unconditional and i will always be here for him , PLEASE if you have a bit of time can you write to him to give him hope and help him pass his time , he says reading mail makes him forget the bad things in that hell whole for a moment . I cried all the way home , It is hard on me when i have to leave and leave my son behind , I love you son with all my heart and soul ,, If you don't have time to be a Pen Pal then can you PLEASE just send him a Post Card from where you live and just say ( Your Mom Loves You Stay Strong ) i know it will make his day , no need to put a return address just your name , I want to do all i can to put a smile on my son even if it is for just a moment .. Thank you for taking the time to read my post ,, God Bless You .
    My son is at the Lynaugh Unit 1098 South Highway 2037 Fort Stockton Tx 79735, Louis Delgado 2148916 ,

Comment

Thanks to god i had a safe trip visiting my son , And he LOOKS so amazing and handsome , I love him so much
      I would do his time if they would let me , i truly would , If you have time on your hands in this crazy world
      would you write my son , He is kind and a good person that got mixed up with the wrong people He loves to make
      people laugh and has a good heart , God bless you and thank you .

Comment

Working...
      X