X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio male / 30 / Black / Photo

Greetings....
    Hello Ladies!
    My name is Richard G Ware, and I was looking to build a strong friendship with any women who was looking for a loyal friend... I am very big on Respect, loyalty and honesty. I am not in a relationship also if I happen to catch feelings I am not the type to run.
    I dont have many friends, so if you are interested in getting to know a great friend, well, Im the guy for you! I would also appreciate you if you gave me the chance to getting to know you!
    About myself... I am multy-racial my father is Caucasian and my mother is African American... I am 30 years young, I took about 22 years old tho, I am 5'7, 170 pounds, I am very fit I workout alot, I have black hair very short but I usually grow my hair long tho. I also have alot of tattoo's, my arms, chest, Back and leg are covered. I am very attractive to women! LOL straight sexual orientation
    My birthday is Feb, 13th 1987, my zodiac sign i Aquarius... some of my Hobbies are... I love to draw and do tattoo's. I love fishing and I enjoy exploring the great outdoors, I love riding Dirt bikes and four wheelers! I loe working on fast cars and I love Hot Rods. It's something I've grown up, with my father. I lov MUSIC.. Country, Rap, R+B and some Rock. I like to read books, and to write letters. I like to Joke and make people laugh. I also helping people out if needed. I am not the type to Judge people either, because you never know what they have beeen through... Also I am from a small town, WARREN, Ohio. Well there is so much moree about me. I am a great guy to get to know.... I love to conversate so pick up your pen and paper and write me and I'll be sure to write you back!
    But before I end this. Let me tell you about why I am in prson doing time... Please dont Judge me. I am currently doing a 30 year prison sentence, but I can come home once I do hald of my sentence, which, I've been locked up since Dec, 13th 2013 so I been locked up 4 years and I have 11 more years to go, 2028 will b half of my time. I am charged with 4 Agg Robberies with a Gun Spec. Kidnapping a c/o at a jail, Fel Assault ad thats it... Yeah I know... I made a few mistakes in my life, I learned my lesson and I also have change my old way for the better, so I can be a better person... Jusst remember, no ones perfectso I hope you can leave the judging in the court room...
    Well, Love, I am going to end this with hopes of hearing from you soon, I actually look forward to it! God Bless you and have a great day!
    Sincerely your friend Richard
    P.S You can send a letter through US postage or Jpay.com
    Richard G Ware #661-825
    O.S.P
    878 Coitsvielle-Hubbard Rd
    Youngstown, Ohio 44505
    484722_414713008603742_865019294_n.jpg
Working...
X