No announcement yet.

Ohio, White Male/ so cute & sweet

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio, White Male/ so cute & sweet

This is my baby's dude, he is the sweetest, funniest guy. (Don't tell my bf I said that &#128514 Don't miss out on him. ❤️
    Hey, My name is Colter Smith and I知 incarcerated at Southern Ohio Correctional Facility (aka Lucasville!). On the street everyone calls me Cody, but in here I go by Colt. I知 from Franklin Furnace, which is a small town in Scioto County, OH. I知 a Country boy with a little city Swag . I知 28 with green eyes, brown hair and weigh 175 lbs. I知 in prison for an F3 burglary and have 20 months left until I get out. I知 very goofy, love music and just love life in general. I don稚 have any kids but hope to one day. I知 looking for a woman to build a good strong friendship with, and who knows what the future may hold. If I致e caught your interest you can send me a letter or you can message me by going to I hope to hear from you soon! Take Care!
    Contact Info
    You can reach me on JPay,Colter Smith 717-093
    Or you can send me Snail mail at:
    Colter Smith 717-093
    Southern Ohio Correctional
    PO Box 45699
    Lucasville, OH 45699

Attached Files

awww. Look how adorable. ❤️
    Attached Files

Hi, Colt's jpay isn't working right now, so if you'd like to write him, please send a paper letter for now. Thanks. And good luck!