X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to be a pin pal to someone

I am 29 and a proud mother of 5 kids not looking for anything just
    Someone to write as a friend.

Hello There are a few sites u can Google to write to a prisoner. I think there's one that is called writeaprisoner.com

Comment

Mommaof5....i don't know where you are from, but my Fiances friend is still looking for a pen-pal, he is in Michigan!! You can go to MDOC and look him up on the Otis website and see a picture of him!! Here was his pen-pal ad that i posted here on J-Pay for him......

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself...My name is Christopher Aranda, I'm 5'8" with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and I am 27 years of age. I have two beautiful little girls that mean the world to me. I have been in prison for 2 years and I have 4 1/2 years left to go. I'm looking for someone to be open to getting to know me. I am a sincere individual and I have much to offer. So, if you would like to meet new people...I hope you will write. You can contact me through J-Pay.com or you can write to:

Christopher Aranda #841468
      3100 Cooper Street
      Jackson, Michigan 49201

Comment

Hello Mommaof5,

I went into this site to see if by chance I could find someone to be a pin pal to my son Steven. He is 40 years old and is at the Michael Unit in Tennessee Colony Tx. I have tried so hard to find someone to write to him as I am the only one to writes or visits him. You well know that when it comes to people needing people they are not there not there when most needed. My son is Hispanic and has a big heart but unfortunately made a hugh mistake. I am searching hard to find someone kind to communicate with him as I am now dealing with cancer and therapy and breaks my heart knowing he doesn't hear from anyone else. If God moves in your heart to write to him will you kindly let me know and I will be glad to provide you his information if interested. I truly would appreciate it very much.

God willing look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time in reading my email. God bless you.
        Rosie
        summer091111@sbcglobal.net

Comment

its so hard to find a FREE website to advertise for pen-pals for inmates, it infuriates me that others try to make money off of other peoples misery..there has to be something that we can do to help the people who feel like they have nothing and no one to talk to..I will do anything I can to help, if anyone has ideas, please..let me know

Comment

my man`s cellie is also looking for a penpal if anyone is interested. he is in ohio at warren correctional institution. he can jpay back and forth or write letters thru snail mail. his info is

chad sullivan a439879
            po box 120
            lebanon oh

thanks in advance and i`m sure he would be very grateful .. .

Comment

Still looking for a penpal for my son Steven. If anyone is interested. I have researched online sites but they charge a fee and I'm not to sure how reliable those sites can be. Can't afford to be throwing away money without any results.

Any and all relies is greatly appreciated. God bless.
              Brokenbylife

Comment

I am looking for pen pals for a dear friend of mine. He is in Michigan. Here is his info - Terry Bowling # 216014, Macomb Correctional Facility, 34625 26 Mile Rd, Lenox Township, MI 48047

Comment

Working...
                X