Every single day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every single day

I don't really know where to start, I met her when she was still free. It has been 13 years to try to contact her again. I didn't do it before by school. It is not so difficult to deduce who I am talking about, we study together in saint martin, cole county. Every day, I thought she would never have made such a lake. Every day I thought I'd see her again. Seeing her on the news filled me with a sadness that I couldn't explain. I remember it as if it were yesterday, I was sitting outside the classroom, it was raining that day, I was alone and the rain was falling on me under a tree. She approached me, sat next to me, today is a good day to smile, she told me.
    I didn't answer anything, just turned to see her, and she smiled at me. That day something in my change, I just sat on the last bench, watching her and thinking about her. I used to go unnoticed by all my classmates, including her. My teacher always said that I was special, that I shouldn't be in that classroom, but I refused, just because of her. I even got to go to the local church to see her, but she never paid attention to me. I was just in the corner, sitting just thinking about her and dedicating a few words in my head, which I never told her. She was the coolest girl in the classroom, always wanted to get attention, something that got her into trouble sometimes. One day there was a party to which everyone was invited, if it were not so, I would never have gone there. No one even remembered my name, I was the weird boy at school. That day I was especially thinking about telling her everything I thought about her. I had in my pocket a bracelet that I wanted to give her, there were many boys and girls in that house, she was in the kitchen, I remember that I was shaking as I approached her, until a boy hugged her and stopped me, I stayed Between the kitchen and the living room, I couldn't move, I just looked at them. I went back to the door and sat on the stairs that were outside, windy, they all passed me by one side, I just stood there. Sad for not telling her what I had expected so much. I returned home walking, the party was not far away. I arrived at my room and did not leave there for the whole weekend. I still believe today nobody remembers that I was there.
    That is one of the stories I experienced, before she was sent to prison in WERDCC.
    I will write them all here, according to time. Greetings
    Caesar

Love The Story

Thanks for sharing

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
    X