X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaAunt
    started a topic Stopping in to say hello to everyone

Stopping in to say hello to everyone

I haven't gotten real good at doing this type chat ,texting, but I will learn .Ya know,it don't matter where you are in the world,heartache feels the same.Once you have had heartaches then you are able to feel another ones pain and share their tears .But when it feels like your alone in this place,look around you and you'll actually see love of all kinds and that has to be a good thing.Have a great night everyone .
    Just Keep on Keeping on,
    LaAunt

• LaAunt
    replied
    Hi Fifi, nice to meet you too. You are so right in your comment to me . I believe that healing and moving forward is the only thing to do in our lives no matter what the case or problems or the circumstance of that situation that's caused our heartaches. To me if your heavy-laden with problems, that wrong decisions are made ,then you are in prison already. I feel we don't have to be incarcerated to be in prison. But in the last 9 years ,for my nephew ,there are positive changes and growth . His body ,his face ,his eyes, his conversations have all changed. To see the advance in his life is most pleasing .His weight has been lifted off him ,his prison he was in on the outside ,those bars have been broken, no where to go now except forward. Thank you again,

Leave a comment:

• LaAunt
    replied
    Thanks dtmom2013, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply , it means a lot to me .

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    Good visits are always the best for both . We need to see that they are accepting the mistakes they made and changing and growing from it. I know that being able to visit is the only way we can see them and that's hard sometimes to go in and have to leave them, but it's also good to see the changes for the better to. I pray it only gets better for ya and your family. TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• dtmom2013
    replied
    Glad you had a good visit, I know he appreciated it!!

Leave a comment:

• LaAunt
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome , Had a great visit with my nephew today. One of the best visits in a long time. He looked as if he was blooming into the young man I knew he was. Blessing are coming even tho we don't see them sometimes. Just getting home ,so I'll say good nite to everyone and hope for a better tomorrow.Thanks again for the welcome . Vist me if you Like in Louisiana Doc forum "Rayburn in Angie ,La

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    Yes and this is a great place to keep on keeping on..We are all in similar situations, so we know hurt, anger, fear, apprehension and all you feel or will feel. Great forum and its a family here.TC& GB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X