X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwsforlife
    started a topic Now two in please help need some advice

Now two in please help need some advice

So I am on this site recently due to my best friend recently being incarcerated for literally stupid ****, now my husband may be going back as well my man already did 14 yrs and now they are hitting him with more charges anyways im emotionally distraught and me and my husband have talked about having a baby next year he has never had kids due to being incarcerated so much of his life ive known him since we were kids and he has only been out a year we just got married in may in order for me to do this i have to get my tubes untied which was in the works for beginning of next year anyone know if there is anyway to do this while he is in there may sound strange but i still wanna do this for him no matter what and i dont think they allow conjugal visits in michigan is there anyway...I want to give him this??

• fjoois
    replied
    To start communication interesting for a girl, you should think over the details. You literally should study her profile to learn what sites she visits, what she reads, what music she prefers, what films she likes. Further, it will allow you to implement quietly her favorite topics in your communication. You may also advise that you like such films and music. She will find you an interesting person, she may even find similarities between you, and then she will want closer ties.

Leave a comment:

• welderswife
    replied
    I agree with Fifi, freeze it is the best option. talk to your gyno about it. They can refer you to the best place. Wishing you lots of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    I would say that if you can find a bank to keep it, or if you can keep it, go for it. Will you have time before he goes in or will your tube surgery need more time? I'll add ya to my prayer list. TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• jwsforlife
    replied
    im not sure but i could find out thinking he will be in county for at least a few months good idea thank you lmao at this point im ready to do anything maybe a dixie cup and saran wrap lol

Leave a comment:

• jrslady71758
    replied
    Originally posted by jwsforlife View Post
    So I am on this site recently due to my best friend recently being incarcerated for literally stupid ****, now my husband may be going back as well my man already did 14 yrs and now they are hitting him with more charges anyways im emotionally distraught and me and my husband have talked about having a baby next year he has never had kids due to being incarcerated so much of his life ive known him since we were kids and he has only been out a year we just got married in may in order for me to do this i have to get my tubes untied which was in the works for beginning of next year anyone know if there is anyway to do this while he is in there may sound strange but i still wanna do this for him no matter what and i dont think they allow conjugal visits in michigan is there anyway...I want to give him this??
    Can he donate his sperm before he goes in?

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    My Hubby is incarcerated in Mi. and there's no conjugal visits. It sucks cause we've never been able to consumate our marriage as yet. have no idea how you could get pregnant with him being in there. Too many cameras and guards are always watching. Wish ya the best. TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• helen1961
    replied
    I'm so sorry you have to go thru this. I wish I could answer your question. Maybe someone will come along and help u. God Bless...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X