good news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news

My husbands lawyer left me a message stateing they made a mistake on his time he was given a extra months that was wrong. So I can expect him home 3 months earlier, somebody pinch me.

That's awesome!!!! So when is he due home?

9 Years Later, He Still Gives Me Butterflies!!!!

Comment

Wooooohooooo! That is awesome news!!!

Comment

Great News

Comment

He will be home in august I'm so excited he wasn't as excited but I'm happy. Have to keep busy until then.

Comment

Lucky you ..I would gladly take any amount of time off..you said he was not as excited as you ..maybe he is just suprised..
            shell forever in my heart:

Comment

pinch, pinch. Yep it's real. A few months in prison time is like years in the free world.

Comment

Congratts

Comment

That is wonderful news that they made a mistake and it's in his favor! God bless!

Comment

I am so happy for u girlie

Comment

(pinch) ya gotta love mistakes in ur fav. an dont worry too much bout his excitement, in prison u only live day to day. i mean sure theres a concept of the future, but that can get inside the mind of a man so we live in the present
                      they cant keep her forever, but everyday shes gone seems like eternity

Comment

wao its really a great news ,
                        If you are looking for fast success in custom chaps then join sheepskin jackets to find complete leather4sure.net resources and pass La Perla certifications on first try.

Comment

Working...
                        X