Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ladies are doing so much for these guys and helping them do their time and this is how they act, BEHIND bars. Imagine out here?!... Hell NA, keep it moving. I would tellm' to kick rocks. Value yourselves, you guys are some amazing woman and sometimes we lose sight of that. Never let anyone steal your joy! They do not appreciate you!!! Why deal with all of that, trust that I know its hard but it will get easier day by day. Just let it go!

Comment

im sorry but how i read it..he not responding right? then maybe he doesnt want u anymore or at least right now. the best u can do is cut all ties with him and move on. whats meant to be is meant to be and as for a time machine i wish i had one to so my love could be home with me. but everything happens for a reason
      Eric -n- Jodi FOREVER.......

[/url]

Comment

Well all rightly then you know i do not know how this stated out on this thread but as far as these last few messages go ... Yes move on get your self an your life together an working right an moving forward to your best possible future there is for you.. Then start worrying about every body and or any body else there may be in your life at that time.... Instead of Today...
        Some Say It's Fantasy Or Fairy Tale That Our Love Together Is Not Real / Yet Were Still Together After All these Years

Comment

Can no one make ur mind up for you,you have to do that jux make sure the choice you make is right for your future,i was lost lik that and at times i still am but i let god guide me cos i kno that god want guide me wrong

hope all works out
          sincerly mrs.cleveland
          I MISS MY BIG DADDI ALOT

Comment

I just wanted to tell you that I truly Love every thing you said here an how you said it even Thank you...
            Some Say It's Fantasy Or Fairy Tale That Our Love Together Is Not Real / Yet Were Still Together After All these Years

Comment

Working...
            X