Jpay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpay

I see I can put money in my dad's account thru jpay online, but it only takes credit/debit cards...does anyone know how I can use a checking account????

Hi and again Welcome to the forum

Usually your bank will give you a debit card, that goes to your checking account that has a logo like visa or mastercard that you can use.

Some Members purchase pre paid credit cards from the store and use them as well.

Here is JPay Service Sides Contact Information, it is worth the wait to call and talk to a live representative.

Email Us
    Call or Write Us

Call or Write Us

24 Hour Customer Support (800) 574-5729

Mailing Address JPay, Inc.
    12864 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 243
    Miami, FL 33181

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thanks, Texas Dust!

Comment

Anything that I use for online purchases wether it be phone time or food boxes I use a pre paid care from wal mart. Personally, I wouldn't use my card associated with my bank

“Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones so you can rise above them.”

Comment

I also use a pre-paid card to put money, order care packages for my son.

Comment

I am my dad's power of attorney while away at jail and i only have his checkbook, no debit/credit cards. I was going to use money from that account.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyJames View Post
              Thanks, Texas Dust!
              Your Welcome!

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

is there a way to tell the balence..like I add today and he spends can I tell how much is left?

Comment

No through JPay, but some states or maybe one state has a number that a person can keep up with the inmate balance I think it is Florida that is the only one that I know of.

But that is through the state DOC

Maybe someone from PA can help you when they see this post

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

I went to the bank like she said and got a debit card for the checking account. I can send my hubby money and it comes out of the checking. the only fees are what jpay charges. He is the one who keeps track of what's left here in Mi., but he lets me know what he spends and on what. i help him with certain things and if he wants to call extra or get more stamps, he does that on his own. I've had good luck that way, but the ladies do get the pre paid cards from Wally world to, or where they have them. Giess it's a matter of personal preferrence there. You'll find a way cause we all do. TC&GB

Comment

Hey there! I am my dad's POA as well, and we had decided (for a convenience factor) to close all of his open accounts and then I was able to set up an account with my bank to deposit everything into. I was able to get a debit card that way and it has been way easier. I noticed this post was from April, but thought I would share my experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X