3rd times a charm...nottttttttttttttttt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd times a charm...nottttttttttttttttt

THIS IS MY 3RD LETTER OF SUPPORT..AND STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO PUT..mom has been down 21 years now and recieved 99 years..this will b her 3rd time for parole and when its time for a support letter...Wanting to say the right thing when she is there for shooting my sister that led to her death..i have always supported my mom and know IN OUR HEART"FAMILY"..IT WAS AN ACCIDENT..SO Wanting the board to REALLY HEAR ME WHILE THEY LOOK OVER THE LETTERS THAT.... they can get passed the word murder and look at it as we do..HER OTHER KIDS...Mom always fixed things..she never even had a speeding ticket or been n jail....we are all in prison here and our family has proved for 21 years now that we are her HUSBAND AND KIDS AND FAMILY.. SO FRUSTERATED!!

dont really know what to say to help u becaue i am new to this all but i want u to know i will be adding u and ur mom to my prayers! i hope the absolute best for u
    You are always in my heart and on my mind.

Comment

thank you...

Comment

sounds like you all have stood and stuck thru many trials and tribulations. Family is the most important thing. I hope GOD gives you the words that are heard. Prayers sent for all of you.

Comment

Working...
        X