interstate compact questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interstate compact questions

I have a few questions if anyone can answer them.
    My son put in for an interstate compact when he was approved for parole.The sad thing is his parole date hopefully should be coming up in about 23 days, The person that handles interstate compact has no even started the month of september Can anyone tell me how long this process can take.

Thank you

His Case manager will need to fill out all the paper work for Interstate Compact and then sumitt it to the Interstate compact in the recieving state and then they have 45 days to come back with an answer.. His Interstate compact should have been sumitted 120 day before his release date.

Comment

It was not submitted the person that handles interstate compact has not even done anything with his case yet.He is eligable for parole effective 09/23/12

Comment

Wow I can't believe it has not been submitted yet.. If he gets out on the 23rd he will not be able to leave the state where he is now till the interstate compact gets submitted and approved. If i was your loved one i would be getting on my case worker about getting it submitted.. How well do i know that Case managers like to take their sweet old time with things. What state is he in now and what is going to be the recieving state?

Comment

The compact has been submitted to person in pre release but that person have dont nothing with it,. She keeps telling me she is behind and cant get caught up.

Comment

he will be comeing from Nevada to Ny state.
            i talked to a lead and i reckon it pissed off the person that was working on his case.

Comment

from what i was told it can take up to 45 days to get aproved for it.
              He will always be my one any only..................

Comment

it does take 45 days..but they have not even start the process yet and he had a prospective date of tomarrow

Comment

Working...
                X