My boys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boys

Hello i am kinda new to these forums but i am just amazed by the number of different areas i can relate to. I am a recent Single mom with 3 boys. My boys are ages 5,6, and 9. This time in our lives is extremely hard for myself and my boys. They adore their dad and he is so in love with all of them. Each time one of them was born he had the same look on his face when he saw them for the first time. They have been so loved by him since their first breaths. I am just amazed by what little boys are capable of and these things are so hard for me to have to witness alone. I try to keep my husband up to date on everything that goes on but some days are more straining then others. I love them with all my heart and so does their dad. Life just seems to stop since he is gone and each day gets just a little harder. But it will start again and he will be home. That is the day our family will be whole again and we can all smile together.

It is so hard for them to be gone. I am fortunate in that respect as my baby and I met later in life and our kids are already grown with kids of their own. I can only imagine how hard it is on the kids and my thoughts and prayers are with all that have to deal with this.
    Originally posted by Heather Smith View Post
    Hello i am kinda new to these forums but i am just amazed by the number of different areas i can relate to. I am a recent Single mom with 3 boys. My boys are ages 5,6, and 9. This time in our lives is extremely hard for myself and my boys. They adore their dad and he is so in love with all of them. Each time one of them was born he had the same look on his face when he saw them for the first time. They have been so loved by him since their first breaths. I am just amazed by what little boys are capable of and these things are so hard for me to have to witness alone. I try to keep my husband up to date on everything that goes on but some days are more straining then others. I love them with all my heart and so does their dad. Life just seems to stop since he is gone and each day gets just a little harder. But it will start again and he will be home. That is the day our family will be whole again and we can all smile together.
    Anything worth having is worth waiting and working for....HE IS WORTH IT

Comment

Welcome to Jpay. I know it's hard on you and your boys. Sounds like you have a good hold on things. Just take it one day at a time. You've come to a great place for support.
      Mary Lewis-Mosqueda
      Houston, TX

Comment

I have two little one's they used to irritate me always!! but now i used love them a lot!!
        Last edited by TexasDust; 02-16-2013, 10:48 AM. Reason: removed advertisment link
        bassinet sheets

Comment

Welcome to J-Pay

Comment

Working...
          X