I miss my Dad!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my Dad!

I just saw him last month for the first time in 10 plus years.( He was out of state. ) The only reason I got to see him is because my Grandma passed and he was allowed to come to her service. I'm currently saving money to go see him but its not as fast as I would like. I'm a stay at home Mom so we only have the one income. He is 200 miles away and I just want to hug my Daddy! The 2 hours he was at the service was bittersweet. My hubby thinks I'm driving myself crazy but he doesn't understand. I'm going to look for a night job to save money faster. Ugh, its so hard sometimes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

My dad is 2 hours away from me, I visit him every year on my birthday in March, but it isn't enough. He lives in Indiana and I live in Ohio.

Comment

My dad was sentenced last week on Monday. I saw him on Thursday and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to see in my life! It just hurts so bad.

Comment

Reading your posts brings tears to my eyes. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this as a mother/father situation. It also makes me wonder how my kids deal with my husband being gone. I know my oldest cries almost everytime she talks to him and it brakes my heart just as your stories to. I wish life's belssings on all of you! Stay strong

Comment

i feel bad cause i dont visit my dad like i need too but i do send him money and write from time to time but i gotta do betta. he been in for 13 years and got 2 more to go for parole so my fingers crossed for that

Comment

this is so hard it to breaks my heart.. my oldest cries everytime he gets off the phone with his dad we do not take them to see him thry write letters and have phone calls but no visits which has been hard on him as well as the kids. i wish i could say it gets easier but it doesnt all we can do it keep the faith.. chin up hope it gets better

Comment

Really love my dad!!
              I miss him a lot!!
              bassinet sheets

Comment

Welcome to J-Pay. I pray that God gives u strength and I pray that you'll see your dad soon. God Bless...

Comment

I know kinda what you are going through. My dad is in for a really really long time. I haven't seen him since he went in two years ago. He is 12 hours away from home I have no idea when I'll get to go see him. I hate that they have to move them so far away from home.! I hope that you get your money saved up soon and are able to go and see him.!

My man is home.! 7/12/2013

Comment

Sad that they say how important family contact is and yet, they move them so far from us. It's not an easy journey for any of us for sure. If you're lucky enough to be in the same town, or less than 100 miles, God has blessed you a little more. The journey isn't easy for us, but just think what they're going thru w/o us. These inmates are such strong people. i do ministry and i tell ya, I don't even think i could be that strong , even with my faith in God. Most are great people, but there sre some bad ones still in there. Pray that those of you who need to see your loved ones will have that chance sooner than later. TC&GB

Comment

miss my mom

my mom has been in and out of they system all my life but the past 7 years she has done a lot better than she way a yr ago she got her self into trouble and shes in safp btw I really miss her we had began to have a mother daughter bond finally after so many years and now its taken away and it sucks I feel for u all god bless

Comment

Working...
                      X