Missing my little brother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing my little brother

Hi..my name is Kasey and I'm from the uk.
    Friday the 16th October this (last week) my little brother got sentenced to 10 years in prison,we fell out a couple of months ago so when he got put in prison we wasn't on talking terms. I don't get on with my family so I have no idea how my brother is doing. All I seem to be doing is crying all the time and I feel so drained. I just want to be able to write to him and let him know that I love him dearly and that I miss him. He's only 23 and has two kids with another on the way. I've wrote to the prison he got sent to so just waiting to hear back. I just want my brother! 😢😢

Hi. There is an online support group on Facebook if you'd like to join us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OutsideSisterhood/

Comment

​I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL IN 2011 MY BROTHER GOT SENTENCE TO 21 YEARS HE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE AT ALL AND THEY ONLY FOUND 2 PARKING TICKETS ON HIS RECORD.WE WERE LIKE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER SOMETIMES WE WOULDN'T TALK FOR WEEKS BUT WE ALWAYS MADE UP.WHEN HE FIRST WENT TO PRISON I COULDN'T EVEN WRITE HIM BECASUE I WOULD GET SO EMOTIONAL , SOMEIMES I WOULD WAKE UP OUT OF MY SLEEP BECAUSE I WOULD SEE HIS FACE IN MY DREAMS BUT AS TIME GOES BY ITS NOT THAT HARD BECAUSE NOW WE CAN VIDEO CHAT AND THAT MAKES HIM FEEL BETTER BECAUSE HE FEELS THAT WE HAVE TURNED OUR BCKS ON HIM BECAUSE THIS HAS HAPPENED. WHEN MY BROTHER DO GET OUT HE WILL BE IN HIS 60s HIS WHOLE LIFE IS GONE . HE ONLY HAD 6 MONTHS OF LAW SCHOOL TO GO AND NOW THATS GONE , HE DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIS NIECE AND NEPHEW GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL, NOW HE WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE HIS GREAT NIECE'S GROW UP...MISSING MY BROTHER

Comment

Working...
      X