my brother needs a pen pal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother needs a pen pal!

My baby brother is in Westville correctional facility in Indiana. He's been down for almost 2 years and now only gets visits from our mom since I had to be removed from his list to be put on my husbands. He has a few years to do. He is awesome and real. He needs contact n communication with someone other than me and our mom. So if anyone wants to write him, please do so! His info is Corey Ritchie. Doc# 198569 5501 s 1100 w Westville Indiana 46391 I tried to upload a pic but can't figure it out. I'm on my phone so idk. If u wanna see him. I'll text u a pic. Let me kno
    ilovemybaby

Originally posted by Jaclyne View Post
    My baby brother is in Westville correctional facility in Indiana. He's been down for almost 2 years and now only gets visits from our mom since I had to be removed from his list to be put on my husbands. He has a few years to do. He is awesome and real. He needs contact n communication with someone other than me and our mom. So if anyone wants to write him, please do so! His info is Corey Ritchie. Doc# 198569 5501 s 1100 w Westville Indiana 46391 I tried to upload a pic but can't figure it out. I'm on my phone so idk. If u wanna see him. I'll text u a pic. Let me kno
    I added him to my jpay list... How old is he??... Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
    X