X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• js1987
    started a topic Jpay emails

Jpay emails

I'm sure this has been posted before, or something similar, but I haven't found it!

I started writing my brother via the jpay e-mail (yes his facility does this.) on the morning of the 18th. I still haven't gotten anything back and it is now the 23rd! I was under the impression this was faster than snail mail. Why is he not getting these e-mails still?

• khernandez
    replied
    Originally posted by js1987 View Post
    I'm sure this has been posted before, or something similar, but I haven't found it!

I started writing my brother via the jpay e-mail (yes his facility does this.) on the morning of the 18th. I still haven't gotten anything back and it is now the 23rd! I was under the impression this was faster than snail mail. Why is he not getting these e-mails still?
    What state and facility is he in? It's much easier to give you a correct answer if everybody knows what state as they are all different and have different rules, etc.

Leave a comment:

• darvy2011
    replied
    Ok, I just read that what ya'll are talking about isn't available in Texas! Now I know there is better stuff out there 😃

Leave a comment:

• darvy2011
    replied
    I may be confused but I thought the jpay emails were quicker, I know when I send one at 8 in the evening my LO gets it the following day around 6 pm. It's just one way, they can't email back 😢. My LO says they basically print out our email and pass it out at Mail call. It would be so nice if they could respond back! If there is something different that I'm unaware of please forgive my lack of knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• wekissbefore
    replied
    I think because of the holidays everything is slow! jpay had been very slow, maybe due to the volume of the emails sent. I hope it improves soon!
    Merry Christams!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X