Driving 12-13 hours on to see my Brother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving 12-13 hours on to see my Brother

Leaving on Friday morning for a 12-13 hour drive to see my Brother down in South Texas at the Segovia Unit. It's been almost 2 years since I've seen him, so it will be nice. He is currently up for parole (February) so hopefully he is granted that. Looking forward to seeing him, but dang sure not looking forward to that long drive there then back on Sunday! 👎👎

Have a fantastic visit!! Prayers for a safe trip, there and back...
    ~~Lex~~

"Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort, and letting it be there until some light returns"

"The sun is somewhere shining even when it rains..."

Comment

I know the drive is long, but the visit will seem so short. I pray for your safe drive and a womderful visit. I will pray for his parole to. Enjoy the time you will have on the visit. TC&GB

Comment

I hope you have a great visit. Please drive safe

Comment

Have a safe trip and a wonderful visit! TC & GB
          Lord, I surrender my heart to you, I give you all my disappointments pain and suffering, which You alone can understand. Please give me the strength to move forward!

Comment

Just now embarked on the journey. With my Mom & Dad. We just called to see if they approved the extended 4 hour visit and they said their computer systems we're down. 👎 --

Comment

Working...
            X