+ Reply to Thread

Thread: app

Cool app

okay JPay where is your android app?
    Thankful and grateful for everyday

lol...i want it too.

Veteran Member
    Traveling the US by motorcycle. Follow along at http://yogikai.blogspot.com/

It's unfortunate that JPay execs don't read the forum. The app they were talking about would be useful.
    May you abide in true peace.
    Om Shanti
    Kai

Even though you're not supposed to, you can still get on jpay with your Droid, you just have to disable and clear a few things in your settings. I'm not sure if you know that or not....

Veteran Member

I use mine daily. They updated the entire site several months back. There's not much that is different from the computer to my phone. It use to be really hard to use jpay from my phone, not anymore.

Senior Super Moderator
    ~Love is Stronger than "ANY" Wall Built by Man~

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi_Kai View Post
    It's unfortunate that JPay execs don't read the forum. The app they were talking about would be useful.
    They do, almost daily!

Senior Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by CK2 View Post
    Even though you're not supposed to, you can still get on jpay with your Droid, you just have to disable and clear a few things in your settings. I'm not sure if you know that or not....
    Quote Originally Posted by berzizsyd View Post
    I use mine daily. They updated the entire site several months back. There's not much that is different from the computer to my phone. It use to be really hard to use jpay from my phone, not anymore.
    I had no problems, with my old cell phone or with my smart phone that was an android, when getting on here, thou there were a few areas I couldn't get into if there was not a link for it set out by a Member, like the photo albums, or profile pages.

I could delete and edit but I couldn't ban from my phone, so there are few glitches that could be worked with, but I never had to tweak anything on my phone to be able to get on JPay.

So it is interesting that others have figured out ways to tweak there phone, maybe it will help others with figuring out their settings, so they can enjoy JPay from their phone as well!

I can use the site on my phone. I am just lazy. lol. I would rather use an app then go to my web browers. haha.

Senior Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by connie73 View Post
    I can use the site on my phone. I am just lazy. lol. I would rather use an app then go to my web browers. haha.
    Lol! Now I understand what your saying! Just book mark it and pretend it is an App! JPay is into alot of different things maybe they may consider an App. (?)

true true. I will pretend for now blahaha.

Senior Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by connie73 View Post
    okay JPay where is your android app?
    Here is what I found!

Mobile Apps

With a streamlined interface and the ability to send money in just three simple steps, the JPay mobile apps are the next evolution in inmate money transfer. Available in Apple's App Store and the Android Market, the apps are designed for use on the iPhone, iPad, and all Android devices. The free apps sync with a customer's existing JPay account through a secure login and provide a customer access to all of JPay's money transfer services right on their smartphones.

The apps are directed at the more than 200,000 JPay users who currently use their smartphone web browsers to execute money transfers, as well as the market segment that increasingly relies on their mobile device for the majority of their personal computing needs. As the only corrections industry provider with a mobile presence, JPay's apps expand the options available to JPay customers, extending the potential for wider adoption among prison populations.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information