+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parole File

Default Parole File

To all,

I've seen on several threads people mention calling board instead of the parole status line. Will they tell you if they have the file? My husband file was pulled 1st of June and was insterviewed 1st of August, and at least If I know something instead of the same thing "Still in Review".Ugh, I know I have faith and patientce just maybe looking for some direction. When do you call the board and is it too soon to call them he is under the Huntsville Board. Any information will be appreciated thank you so much!!!

Jen

Veteran Member

I've always called the board directly instead of the status line.. I'm not confident the status line people know exactly what they are looking at
    "This is for the women who man caught a sentence
    Who gon be there for a minute but they didn't keep their distance
    They stayed home waiting on the phone
    And on visit day show up looking good smelling better, playing kissy face
    Just wanna let you know we appreciate" (TI- I got your back)

"Love is what makes the impossible possible"

Thank you so much I'm going to look up the number to board again and try.... Will they let me know if they have his file?

Veteran Member

I too have always called the Parole Board my husband fell under instead of the status line and they always told me if they had the file or not. Prayers for a positive outcome!

We are under Huntsville and had two numbers and both said "Still under review" Please call 4 to 6 weeks... I pray for them to say anything the waiting is just so hard. I would rather have a slow yes then a fast no

Veteran Member

Just call every week, call on Friday, it seems that is the day they have more info.

Veteran Member

My husband was interviewed the middle of July and they still tell me it's In review. Waiting is the hardest part!
    Julie

Thanks everyone... The waiting is the hardest.... Julie what board is your husband under? It seems like its taking longer than usual....

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jlynnsmile75 View Post
    My husband was interviewed the middle of July and they still tell me it's In review. Waiting is the hardest part!
    He was interviewed by the San Antonio board then transferred to the Palestine board. So I'm thinking that's what is taking so long! But I have heard great things about both of them but I'm so scared to get my hopes up! But I'm staying positive
    Julie

Veteran Member

Ths Gatesville Board looks like it doesn't parole very often.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by dtmom2013 View Post
    Ths Gatesville Board looks like it doesn't parole very often.
    I heard good things about gatesville! Stay positive!
    Julie

Veteran Member

Well that's good news!! My son has already put in for a transfer, he doesn't like it there at all! He said the inmates run that place, being a private prison, they don't care much about anything and only have about 10 people that work there! He wants to go to a trustee camp so he can work.

We just have to stay positive and keep our faith!!! One day we will get a "YES" I know it's better than years before... I was like darn yall have had him for 10 yrs of the 15 yr on a non aggravated it's time... Have a great weekend ladies these are the hardest bc if I lived in TX I would see my honey even when I loved 8 hrs away drove every other weeeknd even for 2 hrs.. It's been since March and since I have house in TX and AZ he only calls once a week but so glad to have the phone....

Veteran Member

I just called the parole office in Palestine and his file has not gotten there yet! Uggg Patience Julie Patience!
    Julie

Veteran Member

It will all be worth it Julie lol!
    We Made Parole FI-5, He Will Be Home Soon!

Julie yes the waiting game....

I called today again since it was Friday and was like I just want to know if his file is in the office. Since his IPO did it electronic thought it was suppose to be quicker. She was nice and helpful and said No the IPO has it. I wanted to cry and then I mentioned he had seen his IPO Aug 1 why is it still in the prison if it's electonic. She said the board will not receive till middle of September. I thanked her because I just wanted something different excet still in review.... She explained that his parole is Oct and last year it was Nov they pulled his file in July. I remember driving and being on the road calling and getting the set off. So what I'm thinking is that we get the response the month that your loved one goes up for parole. Does that make sense so I decided that we will have an answer in October and will be shocked when I have answer end of September LOL

Veteran Member

When we were denied and set off 1 year, they told me the next parole review date of July 2014, they pull his file early but could not make a decision before May 2014. Does that correct??

Veteran Member

Julie, wow July??? I bet you and your husband are both going crazy!! I would be. Better to have a longer wait for a yes, than the one week answer of denied!!

Veteran Member

Yep still waiting! his parole eligibility date is 11/27/13. They pulled his file in march after he got his line class moved back up in feb. and they interviewed him in San Antonio in July so now just waiting . But yes I pray for a yes. My baby is ready to come home he has served 15 on a 20 year sentence on an aggravated! He was set off 3 years last time! It's time! He has been doing so well! But like I tell him to have patience so will I
    Julie

Veteran Member

You are so right! That is long enough! I'm praying for you guys.

My husbands file was pulled January 2013, interviewed May 30, and I STILL have not got an answer. He was given a one year set off. He recieved the set off in May of last year. I almost cant take it anymore;(

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information