+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Jpay login in?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Jpay login in?

    Has anyone had trouble login in to Jpay. I have been trying for the last couple of day from work and home and it is not letting me. Everytime I put my email and password and then I press login in and it just takes me to the same login page??? Can anyone help? Thanks

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ~South America~
    Posts
    8,294
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm31 View Post
    Has anyone had trouble login in to Jpay. I have been trying for the last couple of day from work and home and it is not letting me. Everytime I put my email and password and then I press login in and it just takes me to the same login page??? Can anyone help? Thanks
    I know that happened 2 me yesterday after trying 4 times i finally got on i dont know whats up??? Maybe there's 2 many of us on here lol.....

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I guess I will keep trying!!! But it was not here on the forum. It's were we send money and emessaging? Thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm31 View Post
    Has anyone had trouble login in to Jpay. I have been trying for the last couple of day from work and home and it is not letting me. Everytime I put my email and password and then I press login in and it just takes me to the same login page??? Can anyone help? Thanks
    I noticed since they reconstructed their page, it takes a little extra time to load, but it does work eventually. I was just on mailing a letter to my SO.

    AD

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ~South America~
    Posts
    8,294
    Rep Power
    14

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm31 View Post
    I guess I will keep trying!!! But it was not here on the forum. It's were we send money and emessaging? Thanks
    ! I thought u we're talkin about the forum it's self, i hope everything works out 4 u!!!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    I noticed since they reconstructed their page, it takes a little extra time to load, but it does work eventually. I was just on mailing a letter to my SO.

    AD
    I had trouble I called and I had to log off the browser, go to the time on my computer and set the date back to a previous date, today is 4/1/10 so I had to change it to 3/31/10 and then Jpay allowed me to log in to the main site so I could send money... Hope this helps

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    This is what jpay support wrote!!! What do you mean about the date???

    Thank you for contacting JPay Customer Support.

    Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

    The login issue you are experiencing may be due to a security setting on your computer's web browser. You may also try accessing the JPay web site from an alternate web browser i.e. Mozilla FireFox.

    This is an optional browser that works like internet explorer and it’s free. It can be downloaded at www.mozilla.com. The latest version is 3.5. Please click on the Free Download and when prompted to save or run, click run.

    Also, please make sure the date/time is set correctly. If the clock is adjusted, please close your web browser entirely and open a fresh web browser before re-attempting your login.

    If you need further assistance, please feel free to respond to this email.

    Thank you again for contacting JPay Support and have a great day!

    JPay Customer Support
    support@jpay.com

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I've never had any problems with jpay. I hope you get it worked out.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Me either until now. I haven't been able to login to send money. I have been usind western union.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Climmbing the stairway to Heaven
    Posts
    9,277
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    i have experienced some problems trying to email also. i can log in to the forum but the problem was e messages. it took a while but i finally got in.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Yupppy!!! I finally got in. For now lol!!!! Lets see next time that I want to log in.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm31 View Post
    This is what jpay support wrote!!! What do you mean about the date???

    Thank you for contacting JPay Customer Support.

    Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

    The login issue you are experiencing may be due to a security setting on your computer's web browser. You may also try accessing the JPay web site from an alternate web browser i.e. Mozilla FireFox.

    This is an optional browser that works like internet explorer and it’s free. It can be downloaded at www.mozilla.com. The latest version is 3.5. Please click on the Free Download and when prompted to save or run, click run.

    Also, please make sure the date/time is set correctly. If the clock is adjusted, please close your web browser entirely and open a fresh web browser before re-attempting your login.

    If you need further assistance, please feel free to respond to this email.

    Thank you again for contacting JPay Support and have a great day!

    JPay Customer Support
    support@jpay.com
    I couldnt log in on the main page so I called the support line and the tech said to close out my browser "I dont use Mozilla" I use Internet explorer. Then he sais on my computer time, where the date and time is right left corner on most computers, he said to click that, adjust the date to March 31,2010 and save that date, reopen my browser and pull up jpay website and relogin and this time it worked correctly...

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I been having troube login in. Been trying since 7p 6/30/11, it is now 10:12pm. what happen?

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    atlanta,ga
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is anyone still having trouble logging onto jpay.and also does anyone have a loved one at the eastham unit in lovelady,texas

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Hi Just change the date one day before the actual date because I had the same problem and I called and now I have to have my computer with one day behid like today is the 24 but my computer has the 23 of july

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Just set your date one day before I had the same problem and I called Jpay and they told me to do it like that and it works

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm31 View Post
    Has anyone had trouble login in to Jpay. I have been trying for the last couple of day from work and home and it is not letting me. Everytime I put my email and password and then I press login in and it just takes me to the same login page??? Can anyone help? Thanks
    Yes, it really sucks and is taking up too much time.

 

 
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
JPay © 2014
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.