+ Reply to Thread

Question Can someone with warrants make a visit?

Hey all! My girlfriend and I want to make a trip to Luther (aka Pac 2) to visit her boyfriend and my husband. The only problem is that she has warrants.

So my question is: If she has warrants can she go visit him? Will they run her name or scan her ID/DL card to see if she has any outstanding warrants?

I want to go up there ASAP, like tommorrow, but she is afraid to go with me until we find out. Thanks in advance for any replies!

Well, you have to be approved first before you visit. But they can approve even if you have warrants so there is a risk that they could pick her up while she is visiting. When you visit, your identification information is put into the computer. It is probably best to see if she can quash her warrants before the visit, so she can save a trip to the jail herself. Good Luck girl

I have warrants also and I go visit my husband every weekend...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Veteran Member

well in mighigan they would arrest you so i guess its a risk you take

Quote Originally Posted by deloach256 View Post
    I have warrants also and I go visit my husband every weekend...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    What unit do you go visit?

not sure about the warrants or anything but i do know that when you go to luther trustee, all they do the majority of the time is match name and address on computer with name on id, ive never seen them check for anything else and my love just left weeks ago
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by blkkchklt View Post
    not sure about the warrants or anything but i do know that when you go to luther trustee, all they do the majority of the time is match name and address on computer with name on id, ive never seen them check for anything else and my love just left weeks ago
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thanks for that , but what do you mean by "Luther trustee"? Is that different from a regular inamte or are they all trustees @ Luther? Cause that's where they're both at. I know her bf was supposed to be getting trustee status at his old unit, but I'm not sure cause she hasn't said anything more about it. I'm not even sure if my husband is a trustee. She wants to know if they search the system or scan your ID card to search for warrants before you go inside to visit. Thanks in advance.

I go to collfield unit in tennessee colony but have been to robertson unit in abilene and roach unit in childress with the warrent. You should be fine they don't run your name other than to check if your on the list. Just don't get pulled over...lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by deloach256 View Post
    I go to collfield unit in tennessee colony but have been to robertson unit in abilene and roach unit in childress with the warrent. You should be fine they don't run your name other than to check if your on the list. Just don't get pulled over...lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    LOL thanks, but I'm not driving I Appreciate your help.

you actually have two units at luther in navasota...i think pac1 and pac2. pac one is just i guess you can say basic, regular LIMITED activities where as pac2 which is trustee camp has a lot more freedom and all visits are contact visits no matter who you are. they are both pretty much in the same place but if he is at the trusted camp, once you get your blue slip which is your pass to go in, you get into your car and drive like up the road and around the corner where you will find the trustee camp where everyone is considered trusted. if he chooses to, after work and everything he can stay outside all day, shower when he wants...things like that where as other places have shower twice a day or outside time like two hours. they never ran any type of check for us when we went, just matched name and address by sight only, when they type they typed in his number because you have to give it to them. she should be fine though because my loves brother had issues [[multiple tickets that weren't warrants but eventually did get picked up as warrants]]as well as no drivers license and there was never any problems
    ...no arrests or termination of visits, hope that helps...feel free to asks if you need to know anything else
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by blkkchklt; 08-06-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by blkkchklt View Post
    you actually have two units at luther in navasota...i think pac1 and pac2. pac one is just i guess you can say basic, regular LIMITED activities where as pac2 which is trustee camp has a lot more freedom and all visits are contact visits no matter who you are. they are both pretty much in the same place but if he is at the trusted camp, once you get your blue slip which is your pass to go in, you get into your car and drive like up the road and around the corner where you will find the trustee camp where everyone is considered trusted. if he chooses to, after work and everything he can stay outside all day, shower when he wants...things like that where as other places have shower twice a day or outside time like two hours. they never ran any type of check for us when we went, just matched name and address by sight only, when they type they typed in his number because you have to give it to them. she should be fine though because my loves brother had issues [[multiple tickets that weren't warrants but eventually did get picked up as warrants]]as well as no drivers license and there was never any problems
    ...no arrests or termination of visits, hope that helps...feel free to asks if you need to know anything else
    Posted via Mobile Device
    That's exactly what I needed to know! We are going to Pac @, so I got all of the info I needed! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by jrussell821 View Post
    That's exactly what I needed to know! We are going to Pac @, so I got all of the info I needed! Thanks so much!
    my bf is at tha trusty camp also!how long does it take you to get there.?.it takes 3 hours for me! i live in san antonio!
    Posted via Mobile Device

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information