+ Reply to Thread

Default Where do I buy stamped envelopes and writing paper to be sent

Hello all I received a letter finally, from my husband he wants me to send him paper and stamped envelopes. Where or what place is approved to do this?

Thanks
    determined23

Veteran Member

You can go to Office Max and there are places online that you can order from. You can't send in stamped envelopes though, he will have to buy those on the commissary.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by determined23 View Post
    Hello all I received a letter finally, from my husband he wants me to send him paper and stamped envelopes. Where or what place is approved to do this?

Thanks
    here in michigan we can not send envelopes and stamps they have to buy them from the commissary.........
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

Thank you for the information
    determined23

Mrs.Landrum

You can buy here! They even have magazines and all is approved by TDCJ! http://www.texasprisonbookstore.com/

Thanks
    go to Rosie's Graphics and there you can send in envelopes and paper. The envelopes i bought had his name and tdc number already printed on them. And they are pretty cheap.

I use Rosie's all the time for stationary and envelopes. My husband loves the writing tablets because there aren't any holes down the side so he can write right from edge to edge and I send him 50 envelopes at a time and they have his name and TDC number on them. Remember if you send envelopes from someplace that doesn't label them for him that he will have to label them all or he gets a case for it. Rosie's is cheap and delivery is very quick. I have sent paper from the TDC bookstore but it was small paper and hubbs didn't like it very much. I have also sent journals from Rosie's. I really only send books from the TDC bookstore. Rosie's site is www.rosiesgraphics.com.

Mrs.Landrum

I've never heard of Rosie's. Thanks so much ladies I will check it out. I just found out about TDCJ website last month.

Veteran Member

Thanks
    Paper and envelopes can be purchased from any vendor that's TDCJ accepts shipment from. As mentioned earlier there's Texas Prison Bookstore and Rosie's Graphics but here are a few others:

http://notesandnovels.com/

http://www.inmatepaper.com/

Of course there's as others said Office Max, Staples, Amazon, etc. Unfortunately, they do have to purchase stamps from commissary.

Thanks everyone for all the good resources. Appreciate it
    determined23

If your man likes to read, this is a great site for cheap used books and its an approved vendor- I've send hubbs 3 boxes from here. If you want really cheap books, put "book box" into the search bar- you'll get grab bags sorted by genre. Its a great value!

http://www.1stchoiceusedbooks.com/index.htm

We rode it out- He's HOME!

Thanks!!!
    determined23

Wow, ty so much im glad i read this thread, b/c im so not used to all this stuff yet, i just sent my fiance a thing of envelopes & a thing of paper, i feel dumb now. but im glad i have tht site for future reference.

Veteran Member

Texas Prison bookstore also labels the envelopes as well. I have sent paper (200 sheets) and 80 pre printed envelopes for about $10 total. I joined Barnes and Noble membership club that ships books for free if ordered online. There are so many possible places to have paper and/or envelopes from. Just call TDC and see if theywill accept shipments from a particular place.
    "This is for the women who man caught a sentence
    Who gon be there for a minute but they didn't keep their distance
    They stayed home waiting on the phone
    And on visit day show up looking good smelling better, playing kissy face
    Just wanna let you know we appreciate" (TI- I got your back)

"Love is what makes the impossible possible"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information