+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JPay Email

Exclamation JPay Email

Hello, I have a quick question and befor I panic I was going to see if any of you could help. I emailed my hunnie yesterday through JPay and this morning when I went to email him again THE OPTION WAS GONE! I have looked all over the site and it wont let me buy stamps or email, it only shows the emails I have sent. Can someone please let me know if they are having a problem too, before I panic and wonder where my hunnie is and whats going on. Thank you

littlehoney

I just looked and mine is normal. I hope you get yours figured out. A few weeks ago the option to purchase stamps was gone from mine, the next day I logged in and it was back :/ I don't know why, just a glitch in the system I guess.

Veteran Member

Mine is ok today too! What I have had happen, is the site crash and then my letter disappear and I have to start over!! That has happened a few times..... AAAAARGH!

Well thank you, I just found out he was transferred to East Tx Treatment Facility. So Im looking for information on that. If someone can give me some info I would appreciate it.

Well i heard some facilities don't get the emails!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Veteran Member

I think best bet is to call the unit or jpay and ask about the specific unit. I have also heard some units don't use the email system.

i too am trying to fugure out how to locate an inmate if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it and thank's

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJohn View Post
    i too am trying to fugure out how to locate an inmate if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it and thank's
    168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/index2.htm that link will take you to the inmate search page of TDCJ

http://tdcj.state.tx.us/...choose general information tab then offender information the choose online offender search...there u can enter name and/or tdjc #...i hope this helps

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information