+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone know about j middleton unit

I am trying to figure out some things about the j middleton unit. My fiancee is eligible for parole on 1/7/2011. But i know that the unit is a transfer unit. If he does his interview there. Which is scheduled for next week,can he still be transfered and will that make him have a longer wait to be released. He is not sure if he is getting transfered. Just wanting to know. Havent had to much contact since he cant have visitors or phone calls yet. Only received 2 letters a week after he got there and none since which is not like him. Does anyone else have a loved one there.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Veteran Member

Last year when my man was in Holliday for intake he was already eligible for parole because of credit for time already served. The day after he finished intake he saw the IPO. While we were waiting for the answer from parole he was transferred. He made parole but had to take a pre-release program for six months before he was released. So he was transferred again to the unit with the class. Your man probably won't see the IPO until the intake process is over. Then it can take one to three months before you get an answer from parole. There are several different kinds of parole and lengths of time before they are released. So it is hard to know anything for sure about when he could get out. Good luck.
    Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Thank you
    Posted via Mobile Device

[QUOTE=Patspookie;136107]Thank you
    Posted via Mobile Device[/Q~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ my hubby is in the Middleton unit right now and his info says he is eligible for parole 2~17~2011... But I'm not sure about it all because it was my understandind that he had to do half of his 6 years before being eligible.... NOT SURE WHAT'S GOIN ON THERE????
    Posted via Mobile Device

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information