+ Reply to Thread

Default gettin tired of his mess!

OMG i am so hurt, frustrated, & to say the least p*ssed off. with only 3 more weeks left my man got into trouble and now ALL his good time got taken away so hes gona be in even longer. i kno hes struggling with bein in there but at times he can be so damn selfish and inconsiderate, he got into trouble previously & when they really didnt do ne thing to punish him, he got a cocky attitude & told me that he can do watever he wants & nothin will happen, i begged him not to do anything bcuz jus bcuz they didnt do anything the 1st time doesnt mean they wont do sumthn if he gets in trouble again, but he never listens he only does wat he wants to do & he got into trouble & this time they took away all his good time...im really gettin tired of all his sh*t & selfishness, i wish he would think bout how his actions are gona affect the ppl that love him before he does them...im so mad wit him its not even funny, i havent heard from him yet but when i finally do imma let him have it bcuz i am beyond p*ssed off rite now, im even debating on whether i still wanna be with him or not. has anyone else been thru a situation like this? do u think its fair for me to act this way or am i over reactin?
    Posted via Mobile Device

No way you're not overreacting. I would be totally pissed too. You have every right to feel this way. He needs to realize that you are hurting and trying to hang on for him out here and he's being stupid getting into trouble in there. He needs to stop thinking about himself and do what he has to to come home. I'm sorry but I'm angry for you! lol
    So far away from where you are
    I’m standing underneath the stars
    And I wish you were here

I miss the years that were erased
    I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
    I miss all the little things
    I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
    Yeah I miss you
    And I wish you were here

Veteran Member

I am so sorry that you are going through this ... and no this not overreacting you want him home and now he just messed it up with whatever he did... ALot of times I know they think since they are the ones that are doing the time they dont see that we are doing the time with them.. If you really love him I would say hang on but let him know that he needs to stay out of trouble because you are doing the bid with him..

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostInYou View Post
    No way you're not overreacting. I would be totally pissed too. You have every right to feel this way. He needs to realize that you are hurting and trying to hang on for him out here and he's being stupid getting into trouble in there. He needs to stop thinking about himself and do what he has to to come home. I'm sorry but I'm angry for you! lol
    thanks girl its nice to kno that atleast someone thinks im not overreactin, he really pissed me off this time
    Posted via Mobile Device

Veteran Member

No, you are not over reacting...his actions and attitude prolonged a difficult time for you. I would not call those the actions of someone who says they care about you.

Oh I really feel with you. I am on the same point with my man. I was writing him all the pains and feelings he gave me with his actions. Mine is in the hole for 6 mounths now, no comming out next year, the visit we planed for the next weeks reduced from 40 hours to 4! We flight over the ocean to see him and now this! Not to come out next year to wait a other 3 years. I dont know if I will make this together with him. It takes time to know my way to go.

I think you will need time to think what you need and whats the best way for you. For you and not for him!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Veteran Member

Your not over reacting i would be beyond p*****. And if my man ever does this to me i dont know what i would do. They know how hard it is for us to be doing all this s*** out here for them. And to go and get in trouble and be like owell about it oh h*** no aint gonna stick around for all that.

Well my old man knows that he better keep his flippin nose clean and stay outta trouble, I swear if mine ever did anything like that I would find a way to woop that ***** f*ckers a$$ (an he knows it too)... I'd never leave mine but that's me and my old man... every situation is diffrerent... hell know you're not over reacting

I Love you Daddy Bear for Always and Eternity!!!!!

I can't wait till you come home to us where you belong!!!!

I would be really upset too!!!! I told David when we first started talking that he has ONE chance with me, and he better man up or I will bounce!!!! I have had my fair share of losers and I deserve and demand better than that!!!! I would write him a letter and let him think about things for a while. It will make you feel better and make him think!!! I like to write though, so that's how I get it all out. I am so sorry girl. I know you are mad as hell!!!!

I feel like a jerk to complain and please do not let me offend anyway - but I too have a story I guess. My husband only received 5 months and we currently have 60 days left. My husband and I got married earlier this year and on our 2 month anniversary he received this sentence in which I thank God because he was originally supposed to do 17 months. Being a newly wed in the jail is not easy but I pray off negative thoughts and deal with our situation the best I can. I went to visit him on yesterday and he has been transferred to another facility and I will not be able to speak nor see him for the last part of his time. This has been extremely hard to go through. No one ever has information and because it is so many inmates - you can never really get the treatment you want and need. I was standing there like okay he was transferred now what? And the officer didn’t know anything so of course I had to Google and call around until I received the answers I needed and to really just verify where my husband was. The days are long enough but now without our date once a week (visitation that is) the days feel even longer. Like clock work I have become accustom to darting to phone because I know what time he normally calls. I feel so sad and it is hard for family and friends to understand. I am trying to be positive but some days it is so exhausting. I am just ready for this nightmare to be over and to be honest once he comes home we still have so much to do before we can really get on track. I miss him and love him but the stress makes it hard for me to show it - at times all I can focus on is money, his child that he needs to assist his childs mother with taking care of, the things "I" want and just life in general. ~EXHALE~

wow.... that would be such a deal breaker for me.
    Join "To Love The Least .. Prison Ministry" Sign up to be a volunteer in your state.
    Join "Rebuilding Our Lives"

‎"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try and run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.

Never run away from anything. Never!"

~Sir Winston Churchill

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information