+ Reply to Thread

Default MDOC Parole Board

Why i sent my husbands parole package in & they have no way of letting you knw if they got it they wont tell u ish until after the hearing that is so dumb the lady said we get hundred of letters a day i'm like but he will be seen on Thursday i sent it a week & a half ago over nite so i knw they got it but i wanted to talk to someone. They need to get it together man i cant wait till this is over & we will not be dealing wit them at all after that well until he's off parole in 2 years. this is soooo draining to your soul & spirit. I love my husband but i will kill him if he does this again

MDOC

7 Miles Wife

Veteran Member

I sent in a new parole letter for my hubby file 3 weeks ago and i got a letter from them two weeks later saying they got it and they put it in his file. I dont understand why when we call up there they willnt tell you crap. I went thru all of it when my hubby saw them back in march. I will keep you in my prays hopefully they will let your hubby come home. MDOC sucks big time.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by natural3d View Post
    Why i sent my husbands parole package in & they have no way of letting you knw if they got it they wont tell u ish until after the hearing that is so dumb the lady said we get hundred of letters a day i'm like but he will be seen on Thursday i sent it a week & a half ago over nite so i knw they got it but i wanted to talk to someone. They need to get it together man i cant wait till this is over & we will not be dealing wit them at all after that well until he's off parole in 2 years. this is soooo draining to your soul & spirit. I love my husband but i will kill him if he does this again

MDOC
    Sorry Natural3d, that they did not give you the answers you want 2 know! Prison systems suck!! You know i told hubby when he gets out he better stay out, i also told him if he goes back i will kill him so i feel u gurl laugh out loud! Best of luck 2 him going 2 the board Thursday i will pray for you 2...

My mom got a letter back from them today & she lives in Ohio now how i live in the same state & they sent me nothing for my package. I sent everybodies letters together crazt anit it lol. I hope they stay str8 too for our sake cause we have put our life on hold for them. Good luck everyone Peace & Blessings

7 Miles Wife

Veteran Member

girl i feel you. if he puts me in this situation ever again i will hurt him and that is 4 sure. i refuse to be a prison wife again........no no never
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

Good luck for the hearing tomorrow!!!!
    Missing him every moment of every day

Girl i know the mdoc is a real trip i will be so happy when i don't have to deal with them any longer. They are always on some b.s. Trying to make sh** hard for you. Good luck and god bless on the hearing tomorrow.

Veteran Member

i AGREE WITH you about mdoc. They gave my man a 12 month flop for no reason. He hasnt got any tickets, been going to aa and working. He is there on a tech. rule violation which he got 12 months then 12 more month cause of the flop. BUt anyways good luck tomorrow....I will be praying for you.

Veteran Member

i am telling you all that they make up the rules as they go. i am sick and tired of them myself and they just do not know that god is watching it all and he will take care of it

Cute Graphics

can someone please give me the address to send a letter to the parole board!! thanks so much char

Veteran Member

p o box 30003
    lansing mo 48909

I am sending out a few parole packets tomorrow and will have them registered mail. He has less than 3 weeks so I'll be overnighting them as well.
    Join "To Love The Least .. Prison Ministry" Sign up to be a volunteer in your state.
    Join "Rebuilding Our Lives"

‎"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try and run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.

Never run away from anything. Never!"

~Sir Winston Churchill

Veteran Member

good luck with all of the parole madness.......... i do not even know when i need to do it..........

Cute Graphics

Well we see the board Monday morning.....but I dnt know what those parole packs are...what r they? my bay didnt tell me nuthn about them.....what shld I espect when we see the board on Monay? I am in the process of moving us our moving date is a week after he sees the board will we get a chance to tell them that? any information any of u have about going to see the board I will glady accept & feel free to send me a message on my page or etc.....thanks ladies

Veteran Member

Good Luck on Monday you will be in my prayers .... Are you going to be his rep?

Veteran Member

good luck................mdoc is crazy but i wish u all the luck in the world

Cute Graphics

Thanks ladies.....

If they give out 48 months will they have to do the full amount? Will a recommendation from a pi help?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Char, the address for the Mi. Parole Board is ; Parole Board PO Box 3003 Lansing Mi. 48909

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information