+ Reply to Thread

Default question about jpay

When an inmate sends you an email does it go out instantly? My boyfriend is in RGC and last week he finally replied. He said he would have stamps on thursday of last week. He is only allowed to get on there on wed and last week I didnt get his message till thursday. He sent it out on wed around 3pm. I havent gotten anything yet today and its so frustrating. Does anyone know how it works?

It is usually a 24 hour turn around, they monitor the letters and pictures you can send, before allowing them to read em on the computer. They get 10 stamps a month. They are only allowed 10 or 15 minutes on it where my husband is at. There they can get on every day, but only twice a day. It might be different for each level and prison.

Keep your head up and stay strong!
    4ever K2's wife

Veteran Member

k24 is right....but ive gotten a letter the same day a few time so i really think it all depends on how many letters have been sent and how many people they have on staff that certain day to read them. just be patient ive never had to wait longer then the next day. i know how hard it is to have to wait for a letter or a call.

Veteran Member

It all depends on when the prison release them and sent them out. Lets your man sends you a email,it doesnt go out right then. It goes to holding then someone at the prison sends them all out together...We had issues before so that is how i found out how it works...LOL...Tell your love one just to date the emails, it makes it easier..

Well I know last week I got it about 28 hours after he sent it but nothing so far im getting annoyed. I havent gotten any paper mail either. It could be him or the prison. I dunno. We will see what happens thanks

Veteran Member

i hate where my baby is at now....i sent him a card and it took 11 days to reach him. so i sent him his thanksgiving card yesterday i hope he gets it before he leaves

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information