+ Reply to Thread

Smile My son is looking for a female penpal

Hello My handsome son is looking for a female penpal. He has a loving supporting family but as he tells me he needs a female hopefully around his own age(he is 23 yrs old) who he can write (you can jpay email him) or reg mail is fine too! I write him all of the time but there are a few thing that a mother is not good for lol. His minimum is march 5th of 2014 (misdemeaner probation violation they just were overly harsh on him) I copied the following from his facebook profile as i am maintaining it for him with permission to keep him in the loop while he is in. His gf dumped him the as soon as he went to county back in sept after he was kicked out of rehab(drugs) He is now clean & sees that he has a bright future ahead & is looking forward to whatever the future holds

chilen

im a laid back guy. i work full time and love my car,my car is my life lol till i find a girlfreind.i play bass and i love music because whatever mood your in you can always find a song to relate to. i try to enjoy life every day and make the best of everything, whats life without having fun and laughing once in a while. i can be shy till i warm up to you, give me a chsnce

Richard Clatterbuck-KU1083
    Sci somerset
    1600 Walters Mill Rd
    Somerset, pa 15510-0001

Heard from Rich today.. sadly he sez no letters have come for him yet just letters from myself & my sister. hoepefully someone writes him there is only so much u can share with ur mother LOL

Sci somerset
    1600 Walters Mill Rd
    Somerset, pa 15510-0001

Hi there,
    I'm sorry that ur son hasn't received any mail yet. Have u tried any pen pal websites eg writeaprisoner.com or prison pen pals. I'm not sure if there is any charge for these sites but its worth a look. I hope someone writes to him soon.

Veteran Member

Are there any sites that are free to join? My son would love to have a female pen pal too.
    Mary Lewis-Mosqueda
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by nicolauk View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm sorry that ur son hasn't received any mail yet. Have u tried any pen pal websites eg writeaprisoner.com or prison pen pals. I'm not sure if there is any charge for these sites but its worth a look. I hope someone writes to him soon.
    Hello & thanks for the info. I checked one of the above mentioned sites but they charge $40 per year. May wind up trying that soon though

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by niece View Post
    Hello & thanks for the info. I checked one of the above mentioned sites but they charge $40 per year. May wind up trying that soon though
    That's why I haven't joined one for my son. I don't want to pay for something like that. And I would be very disappointed if I paid that much and he never got a letter. If you join for him please let me know how it goes and if he gets any letters.
    Mary Lewis-Mosqueda
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by malewis48 View Post
    That's why I haven't joined one for my son. I don't want to pay for something like that. And I would be very disappointed if I paid that much and he never got a letter. If you join for him please let me know how it goes and if he gets any letters.
    If we wind up joining i will definatetly let you know how it goes etc. Probably wont join for a while if we do @ all as he wants a tv 1st & thats about @225 plus tax & then he needs the digital antenna to use it & that is about $11. cable is $17 per month & comes out the last thursday of the month. He is in sci somerset in pennsylvania .Texas prices may be different

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by niece View Post
    If we wind up joining i will definatetly let you know how it goes etc. Probably wont join for a while if we do @ all as he wants a tv 1st & thats about @225 plus tax & then he needs the digital antenna to use it & that is about $11. cable is $17 per month & comes out the last thursday of the month. He is in sci somerset in pennsylvania .Texas prices may be different
    They can't have TVs in Texas so that's one expense I don't have to worry about.
    Mary Lewis-Mosqueda
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by malewis48 View Post
    They can't have TVs in Texas so that's one expense I don't have to worry about.
    Wow! well thas sure rotten. It is definatetly expensive but My son hopes it will make the time go by quicker. Luckily he only has to do a year & a half!. My oldest son lives in austin texas. I will make sure i tell him not to get locked up there!! I have heard from others that being locked up in texas is No joke. they are a lot tougher there. My son would say texas is a rough stop!

Veteran Member

Yes, it would make the time go by quicker. And he can watch whatever he wants. The phones, where my son is, are in the rec room close to one of the TVs. Sometimes he has to call a couple of times before the phone recognizes his voice. My son has another 8 years to go. Yes, I've seen on here that many don't make parole the first and second times.
    Mary Lewis-Mosqueda
    Houston, TX

I will write to him Neice and Mary I wrote your son today

Thank you so much!! it will make his day!!!

My son just wanted to say Many thanks to the few who have written him. He sez the letters really help him stay on task & keep him motivated!! He enjoys receiving & writing letters back to you. he sez keep em coming!!!! It is nice as a mother to know others care

My sons birthday is Sunday May 19th. he will be 24 yrs old. Luckily my husband,sister & my niece and I get to go for a visit that day!!
    If anyone would like to send him a birthday card it would be greatly appreciated. he is also still looking for a penpal.
    here is his info once again

Sci somerset
    1600 Walters Mill Rd
    Somerset, pa 15510-0001

My son wishes to thank everyone for the letters!!! they are really helping him get through the days!,some of you are not including a address with your jpays for him to write you back. If you would like for him to write you back remember to include a address in your jpay mails to him.
    Denise

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information