Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Super Moderator
    ~Love is Stronger than "ANY" Wall Built by Man~

Exclamation Find An Inmate Pen Pal / Write An Inmate

This Thread is for Adding Your Loved One's Name and Address if you would like them to have a Pen Pal "NO MISSIOURI" The Inmates Get In To Serious Trouble.

Also You Can Add Anyone You Want That Needs Mail.

JPay Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of JPay, Inc. All data and information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by JPay, Inc. or any other party.

JPay, Inc. makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

This site may contain copyrighted material. The fair use of a copyrighted work, for purposes such as, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Aug.10, 2009 | JPay

I Found This On The Web:

If I am reading it right you can not advertise their address but you can give it to some one through private message or email and they can then write the inmate.

Important Information Regarding Florida DOC and Missouri DOC Pen Pal Ads

Florida DOC allows their inmates to have pen pals, but prohibits the placing ads for pen pals. This rule states:

"Inmates shall not use correspondence privileges to solicit or otherwise commercially advertise for money, goods or services. For the purposes of this rule this includes advertising for pen-pals; inmates are not prohibited from corresponding with pen pals, but shall not place ads soliciting pen pals. Inmates are prohibited from receiving correspondence or materials from persons or groups marketing advertising services, or from subscribing to advertising services. Inmates who post ads or have ads posted with the assistance of another person shall be subject to disciplinary action."

See Title 33 of the Florida Administrative Code specifically 33-210.101(9). This is a PDF file and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.

Over the course of several months early last year, some Florida inmates were given disciplinary charges because of pen pal advertisements placed on our website. We worked with the Florida DOC and successfully relieved these inmates of such disciplinary action because of the type of service we provide.

Missouri DOC inmates are also prohibited from placing pen pal ads. We received this in email from the MO DOC:

Effective June 1, 2007, the Department of Corrections is banning all offenders from participating in pen pal solicitation through websites. This decision is the direct result of a continued increase in the number of complaints from unsuspecting citizens who were mislead by such postings. Further investigation verified that through misleading web postings and photos, offenders have solicited thousands of dollars from the public.

In support of the Department’s mission to protect the public and to hold offenders accountable for their actions a notice was sent to all offenders advising them that they need to have their names and advertisements removed from any active pen-pal websites. Failure to do so, or future efforts to post ads on a website soliciting pen pals, may result in a conduct violation. The Department will monitor pen-pal websites for compliance.

Sincerely,
    Lisa Jones
    Constituent Services Officer
    Missouri Department of Corrections

All ads for all Florida DOC and Missouri inmates are removed immediately and we will not approve any ads for those inmates until further notice. Even if the inmate is aware of the possibility of disciplinary action from the DOC, we cannot allow the ads to be on LostVault. Sorry, there are NO EXCEPTIONS!

We will continue to accept Federal ads for Florida and Missouri inmates, as the BOP does not have such a rule in place.

If you have a loved one residing within the Florida or Missouri DOC and would like to find someone to write them, feel free to join our discussion forums and post in the "Mail Needed - Special Requests" forum. Do not post their name or address, just something about them and invite interested writers to email and/or private message you on LostVault.

Should you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

LostVault

admin@lostvault.com
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-30-2009 at 02:40 AM.

Arrow

Yay! Just an address and picture or are we doing age-birthday-info type stuff?
    John Sanders #56896
    EDCF PO Box 311
    El Dorado, Kansas 67042

DOB- June 18, 1974

I can't figure out how to add his picture- or resize it if that's the problem----So here is his myspace link.
    John needs a Pen Pal (John A. Sanders) | MySpace

NO I'm not blonde...I just seem like it sometimes.
    Last edited by rosienkc; 07-31-2009 at 03:51 AM. Reason: couldn't get pic to post
    NO, I'm not blonde.....I just seem like it sometimes.

Wink

i wonder why this is posted where its at but oh well as for people who i know and love that needs some mail from some one else other then me would be a Shaun Kendall 87053 L.C.F Lansing correctional facility Lansing Ks. p.o. box 2 66043 well I to can not get photo up loaded...but he is 24 with sexy blue eyes an lonely & he is a open honest person i have known him his whole life Also now since something was said about peoples charges > let me state that my sons charges are not none violent they are most drug charges and i believe a car theft but you are welcome to look for your self at kdoc Kasper.com or Kansas district courts.org thank you
    Last edited by hisangel; 08-12-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: to add charges

Senior Super Moderator

Smile My son needs a sincere prayer partner, and a pen pal desperately.

prosperous

Found this on prosperous's Profile Page figured I would help out and move it here so people could see it!

My son needs a sincere prayer partner, and a pen pal desperately.

Phillip Yarbrough #653501
    Central S. P.
    4600 Fulton Mill Rd, Macon, GA 31208
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-10-2009 at 05:44 PM.

GAPEACH2005

Anyone considering becoming a penpal based on the information provided in this thread, please use caution in doing so.

This can be a great help to those in need and who would appreciate having a penpal but please note that some inmates seek penpals for other purposes. On some penpal sites it will list what the inmate is incarcerated for but here it's not a given, only if the person posting the information wishes to share. If you decide to become a penpal based on a post here, please do your research or send a private message to the person who provided the information and ask of the crime.

Goodluck and hopefully we all can touch another's life in a positive way!!

I really don't know if I agree with advertising this kind of thing...this is quite dangerous.
    And if something were to happen because your playing inmate matchmaker..I do believe that some how Japy could be liable...This is not a match making site. And you could possibly be setting up some dangerous stuff..for example that little girl that was kidnapped in Cali. By a known sex offender and his wife that he met and married while in jail.
    Also holding someone down in jail is not a game. They are inmates, most of the men that are in jail, are on their 2nd or 3rd bid...they are master minipulators and when they go in, they go straight into survival mode. So you could very well be setting some innocent woman up to get her feelings and hurt pocket hurt...
    And I'm a woman, that's been riding with her man for quite a few years....JUST MY THOUGHTS

C

Senior Super Moderator

I have taken Serious Consideration on this subject and posted up the Pro's & Con's of writing an inmate months before I made a place for The ones here to put there Loved One's names up to recieve mail, so the ones that wanted to express their feelings on the subject could. I spoke with Jpay Admin. before doing this and it is not set up as an advertisment for a hook up service but for one's needing a Pen Pal or easier put mail. If someone ends up becoming connected, through letters that is on them. The ones here, You and I and GaPeach2005 have already spoken our views on it. Unfortunatly there is always going to be ones out there that no matter what, do serious and not so serious crimes. The ones looking for an Inmate to write will use other means to find an inmate to write.

But Non the Less yes there are Sicko's Out There and Do Use Your Common Sense About Sending Money And Falling In Love With Someone You Do Not Know Anything About They are in Prison for a reason, That Even Go's for The One's You Meet on The Street You Have To Be Careful With Them Too Because They May Need to be There or are on There Way There!

Almost Everyone that is here is In Love with Someone that was messing up and going agaisnt the law and we choose to stay by there side knowing if they got caught they were going down and we kinda knew what we were getting into, so hopefully the one's that choose to write will use their common sense or ours when we tell them keep it a friendship and nothing more!

Now to Satisfiy Both Sides What I Will Do Is Not Post Any Pen Pal Sites as I Was Going To Do That Were Off the DOC SITES...

Because of what has been spoken here I do not feel it is in The Best Interest of The People Here or The One's To Come!

So Thank You TAW69 for your concern.

But the Thread remains for the Loved One's of Inmates "Here" to Post their addresses in hopes someone has a heart to send a card or letter to let them know that society has not giving up on them!
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-30-2009 at 01:57 AM.

GAPEACH2005

Okay, I understand a little bit of both sides but one thing I would like to make clear, I chose to stand by my man due to the fact his crime was not one against another human being. If he was in for a sex related crime or molestation you can best believe I would not be here today!! Another reason why I rode with my man, I knew him BEFORE so I know his character, his heart. There is NO WAY I would chose to enter into this type of relationship with someone I don't know because the cons truly outweigh the pros. Funny I picked those two words (pros and cons) because these men in jail are cons and a pro at what they do, manipulation!! My man didn't "con" anyone, he had a product, saw the need and provided.

Myself, I don't feel this topic will ever be one that we all agree on because you have those who don't understand why anyone would "chose" to enter into a relationship with a man in jail they don't know and then you have those who are in those types of relationships and feel there is nothing wrong with it. We will NEVER be able to make a woman in that situation see the light, when it comes to matters of the heart men know how to control a woman's heart and nothing we say is going to make a difference. You have women who have distance themself from mother, father, brother, sister, other family and best friends just to be with their incarcerated love one so surely a stranger on JPay is not going to make a difference so I wish everyone the best of luck, some will surely need it!! I'm sure the woman who married that fool who kidnapped that girl had family, friends, etc. tellling her she was crazy for marrying a man in jail who was there for sexual charges but did she listen?? I'm sure she never thought it would lead to this but today she finds herself behind bars facing charges that will now cause her to do serious time in jail. I'm sure now she wishes she would have listened!! Most women in jail are there over a man, be it they helped them with a crime/illegal activity or they killed them to escape abuse or getting killed themselves.

Personally, I wouldn't advertize or promote ANYTHING that I knew could lead to a woman being misused. Even though all MWI situations are not like that, I just wouldn't be a part of the possibility. Yes, we could say she made the choice but I would want my hands to be clean of the whole situation, I would truly feel bad if something serious happened to anyone. Nor do I believe it's in the will of God because His word states "a man is to find a woman/wife" not the other way around and a woman find a man in jail to enter into a relationship with. That's the problem with most relationships, even those outside of incarceration. Women will not allow God to bless them with a man, will not allow a man to find or chose them, so desperate to have a man that they will settle for anything. Let's be honest, 9 out of 10 women enter into penpal situations "looking" for a relationship and I'm just not going to be a part of that. I've had friends ask me about dudes in jail and would ask about my man's cellie or my man would have dudes approaching him asking did I have any family members or friends who they could hook up with. Hell to the Naw!! Never in a million years would I be a part of that!!! Just like my friend who I have discussed on here who had a MWI relationship and how he abused her and her son, that was her choice and I had NOTHING to do with it.

To each it's own though. Like I said, this issue will never be one that everyone agrees on.
    Last edited by GAPEACH2005; 08-29-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Default My pov

A while back I sent ADMIN a message about my concern on this topic. I really didnt get a response, which was dishearting. But one thing about Jpay is you do not have to be a member or register to read the posts listed online. That is why I try not to put out to much personal information.

N-E-Way... this is a copy of the email i sent ADMIN back in July/early aug after I discovered a penpal listed on here is a sex offender....

Dear Admin,

I am writing to voice my concern in regards to listing Penpals profiles on the Jpay profile. I think it is dangerous and irresponsible. I also think that this will cause a lot of individuals to leave. It is also a MAJOR liability to JPay/ Most prison penpals websites have disclaimers and rules. This one does not..

What if an underage "guest" or registered user comes on Jpay and decides to write a prisoner listed. Can u imagine what a parent would do if they discovered there child was using this service to write prisoners??

What if someone finds a prisoner on this site, hook up, and then harassed or hurt by prisoner who was listed on your site?? Can u imagine the lawsuit??

What if a prisoner whose info is listed on your website is harassed by someone who finds their information here?? You have no way of screening that.

Also, what if a sex offender is listed on here?

And what if a inmate's VICTIM discovers this site and is outraged that the person who hurt their family member is enrolled in a free PENPAL service...

Also, are you going to list the prisoner's background information so people can know if they are writing a child molester or murderer??

The what if's can go on and on...

Please reconsider and remove the post about finding a penpal.

Thanks...
    Through Thick and Thin, I'm ridin with him until the end....

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation JPay Disclaimer

JPay Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of JPay, Inc. All data and information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by JPay, Inc. or any other party.

JPay, Inc. makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

This site may contain copyrighted material. The fair use of a copyrighted work, for purposes such as, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Aug.10, 2009 | JPay

Senior Super Moderator

These are parents asking for someone to write their children if someone wants to.

It is sad what has happened to that little girl and some one so sick would get with him and help him out with what he was doing So Many Stories That Pertain to Two Individuals that cover for one another in their misdeeds or in one of them doing wrong and the other one making excuses for them because they see it in their own view of being ok and saying he really didn't do no wrong.

No there is no comparison to what this freak did to that girl but we ourselves are not innocent in what are loved ones have done when we were fully aware of it.

I have to include myself in that statement too...

I agree with The Con's being Pro's at what they do.

It has already been stated that most Inmates, already have somone waiting for them and they are only using a person to get money, Because their loved one don't have any money to send. Some are Real Bad and their Loved One's gave up on them, because they figured they would never change and they probably won't!

I Understand where all of you's are coming from on Both Sides!

These are Parents Member's of The Jpay Friends And Family Forum that have posted thier Children's Addresses....

In Hopes that someone will have compassion and drop a line

If you have no intentions of writing then......

Do you think you can pray for the one's that are asking for prayer for their Children!?
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-29-2009 at 10:41 PM.

[QUOTE=TexasDust;7992]These are parents asking for someone to write their children if someone wants to. It is sad what has happened to that little girl and some one so sick would get with him and help him out with what he was doing So Many Stories That Pertain to Two Individuals that cover for one another in their misdeeds or in one of them doing wrong and the other one making excuses for them because they see it in their own view of being ok and saying he really didn't do no wrong. No there is no comparison to what this freak did to that girl but we ourselves are not innocent in what are loved ones have done when we were fully aware of it. I have to include myself in that statement too... I agree with The Con's being Pro's at what they do. It has already been stated that most Inmates, already have somone waiting for them and they are only using a person to get money, Because their loved one don't have any money to send. Some are Real Bad and their Loved One's gave up on them, because the

My husband is incarcerated in texas. He has 2 fellow inmates who are looking for penpals, they have asked him if I know of any of my friends who are single and looking for a friend. None of my friends fit that category. My husband would never ask me to help if he thought they were dangerous or well you know perverts etc... Anyway the names are Rene Nevarez # 01587961 Dominguez Unit 6535 Cagnon Rd San Antonio Tx 78252-2202 and the other one is Rodney Serna #01590351. He says it sad when they dont receive any mail. He is so thankful I write him daily, and thanks me for standing by him. He got into trouble before I met him, and was honest with me when we met. All I can say is that my husband has changed for the better according to his family and friends and is thankful he met and married me. We are dealing with this separation but its difficult for me. I have never been through this before, its an eyeopener. All I can say is some of these men can change and hopefully his friends can find a friend. thanks for listening and reading

Veteran Member

If you are going to write someone there are ways to check that person first they are the state site and in pa if you go to the inmate locator and put in their inmate number it will give you their name dob and committing county take the committing county and the date of the crime from the other site and search the archives of that cities newspapers chances are if it is something serious there will be articles you can only be in a dangerous position with a inmate if you allow yourself to be the other thing is always go back at least fifteen years at least look at all crimes that person may have committed this also applies to anyone with a man in jail who may have you mailing things to others always check that person before putting your address on anything
    Posted via Mobile Device

you know i can understand where u are comming from with the part about a women getting her feelings and her pockets hurt. cause that happen 2 me.

Veteran Member

Hello everyone,,First off let me put your mind at ease my son is not a SEX OFFENDER nor a PREDATOR,MY son is 22 years old..This is his first time to prison..He is doing 3year and 7 month bit..He is doing well taking his time seriously and taking all that comes with it in stride..My son was in a relationship early in life for 9 years..Out of this union came a wonderful li'l man and his name is Jordan,he is 2 years old..Jordan was my sons life being his first child and a son too omg you can just imagine..My son took on the roles as mommy and daddy he did everything for his son..Never complained just loved his life being a daddy..and loved his son..Things changed in the relationship and they split..He has no regrets to the split..Brandon can not change the past he can only strive to make a good productive life for he and his son..This is his plan for the future live up right and raise his son..Right now i am all he has i write,we talk,i send pictures but let's face it there is only so much a mom can write and say...I know the days and nights are long in there and if maybe one of you could find it in your heart to help make the days a bit brighter i would be so happy..

Brandon Jarrell#621306
    Lakeland Correctional Facility
    141 First street
    Coldwater Mi 49036

Also there are pictures of my son on my profile feel free to check them

Last edited by mamalion; 11-14-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    Have a Blessed Day

mamalion
    :

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDust View Post
    This Thread is for Adding Your Loved One's Name and Address if you would like them to have a Pen Pal "NO MISSIOURI" The Inmates Get In To Serious Trouble.

Also You Can Add Anyone You Want That Needs Mail.

JPay Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Aug.10, 2009 | JPay

I Found This On The Web:

If I am reading it right you can not advertise their address but you can give it to some one through private message or email and they can then write the inmate.

Important Information Regarding Florida DOC and Missouri DOC Pen Pal Ads

Florida DOC allows their inmates to have pen pals, but prohibits the placing ads for pen pals. This rule states:

"Inmates shall not use correspondence privileges to solicit or otherwise commercially advertise for money, goods or services. For the purposes of this rule this includes advertising for pen-pals; inmates are not prohibited from corresponding with pen pals, but shall not place ads soliciting pen pals. Inmates are prohibited from receiving correspondence or materials from persons or groups marketing advertising services, or from subscribing to advertising services. Inmates who post ads or have ads posted with the assistance of another person shall be subject to disciplinary action."

See Title 33 of the Florida Administrative Code specifically 33-210.101(9). This is a PDF file and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.

Over the course of several months early last year, some Florida inmates were given disciplinary charges because of pen pal advertisements placed on our website. We worked with the Florida DOC and successfully relieved these inmates of such disciplinary action because of the type of service we provide.

Missouri DOC inmates are also prohibited from placing pen pal ads. We received this in email from the MO DOC:

Effective June 1, 2007, the Department of Corrections is banning all offenders from participating in pen pal solicitation through websites. This decision is the direct result of a continued increase in the number of complaints from unsuspecting citizens who were mislead by such postings. Further investigation verified that through misleading web postings and photos, offenders have solicited thousands of dollars from the public.

In support of the Department’s mission to protect the public and to hold offenders accountable for their actions a notice was sent to all offenders advising them that they need to have their names and advertisements removed from any active pen-pal websites. Failure to do so, or future efforts to post ads on a website soliciting pen pals, may result in a conduct violation. The Department will monitor pen-pal websites for compliance.

Sincerely,
    Lisa Jones
    Constituent Services Officer
    Missouri Department of Corrections

All ads for all Florida DOC and Missouri inmates are removed immediately and we will not approve any ads for those inmates until further notice. Even if the inmate is aware of the possibility of disciplinary action from the DOC, we cannot allow the ads to be on LostVault. Sorry, there are NO EXCEPTIONS!

We will continue to accept Federal ads for Florida and Missouri inmates, as the BOP does not have such a rule in place.

If you have a loved one residing within the Florida or Missouri DOC and would like to find someone to write them, feel free to join our discussion forums and post in the "Mail Needed - Special Requests" forum. Do not post their name or address, just something about them and invite interested writers to email and/or private message you on LostVault.

Should you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

LostVault

admin@lostvault.com

Thank you TexasDust this is wonderful..Just because someone is down doesn't make them a awful person..Everyone needs someone...And pen pals is a good way to start a FRIENDSHIP so many get lost doing time.. If this can make someone's life a little brighter than why not..Maybe it's not for everyone but don't condemm the ones who do care and reach out to another human being..Thank you again i think it is just wonderfu
    Have a Blessed Day

mamalion
    :

My son is 44 years old and has been incarcarated for 24 years. is very intelligent and loving. is looking for a pen pal.

Louie J. Kirk D27553
    (C-12-118)
    Mule Creek State Prision
    Ione, CA 95640
    May the Love of GOD be with you and yours.....

You know I could see just getting a box of generic card and sending them out 3 or 4 times a year to some of these guys I do not think you have to necessarly become pen pals or develop a long term relationship. But some who never get any mail i would send a card to. It would take a very open heat and mind to iniciate a friendship with an inmate. If I did not know my husband I wouldnt write to him . He would be a 'lil scary in all actuality. Not a perv or preditator just very demanding and rigid and dominant and bossy. But he is also very loving and is such a good provider and just a great big ol teddy bear once the walls come down. But how would you know that when picking someone to write to. I mean everyones moma loves them right?
    -Everything that shines ain't a diamond

I am always happy to write inmates who cannot advertise mail. I am also happy to search for penpals for prisoners that come from prisons that refuse advertising rights for prisoners to advertise for penpals. I currently have 50 people on my database.
    Anyone can email me at jersey@virginbroadband.com.au
    Please provide their name, age, inmate number, prison name and state. Please provide an ad a description will do.
    Also please provide your name and phone number, so I can contact you if I need to make further enquiries.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie girl View Post
    I am always happy to write inmates who cannot advertise mail. I am also happy to search for penpals for prisoners that come from prisons that refuse advertising rights for prisoners to advertise for penpals. I currently have 50 people on my database.
    Anyone can email me at jersey@virginbroadband.com.au
    Please provide their name, age, inmate number, prison name and state. Please provide an ad a description will do.
    Also please provide your name and phone number, so I can contact you if I need to make further enquiries.
    Hello everyone,,First off let me put your mind at ease my son is not a SEX OFFENDER nor a PREDATOR,MY son is 22 years old..This is his first time to prison..He is doing 3year and 7 month bit..He is doing well taking his time seriously and taking all that comes with it in stride..My son was in a relationship early in life for 9 years..Out of this union came a wonderful li'l man and his name is Jordan,he is 2 years old..Jordan was my sons life being his first child and a son too omg you can just imagine..My son took on the roles as mommy and daddy he did everything for his son..Never complained just loved his life being a daddy..and loved his son..Things changed in the relationship and they split..He has no regrets to the split..Brandon can not change the past he can only strive to make a good productive life for he and his son..This is his plan for the future live up right and raise his son..Right now i am all he has i write,we talk,i send pictures but let's face it there is only so much a mom can write and say...I know the days and nights are long in there and if maybe one of you could find it in your heart to help make the days a bit brighter i would be so happy..

Brandon Jarrell#621306
    Lakeland Correctional Facility
    141 First street
    Coldwater Mi 49036
    Have a Blessed Day

mamalion
    :

To meet my brother you would love him. He is one of the funniest people I know. My brother has a charm about him that makes you want to know him. Obviously he has broke the law or he would not be in prison, but I believe the majority of people are what their surroundings made them. I love my brother with all my heart and I know that he is very lonely. We don't have any family since our mom passed away and I know my brother needs more than me in his life. If anybody is looking for a person whom is easy to talk to and always has something to say please write him. I know this will help him get through this.

Eric Young #P27375 C1226
    Marion County Correctional Institution
    PO BOX 158
    Lowell, FL 32663-0158

Hello all, it appears this thread hasn't been used in a few weeks, but I wanted to post here in hopes of finding a pen pal for my uncle. He was moved to Straits in Kinchelo, MI which is 6 or more hours from all of our family. He doesn't get much mail from the family and he is bored, lonely, and he expressed to me this morning on the phone that he is finding it hard to keep things off his mind and keep busy. He gave me his permission to place his information here in hopes of finding a friend to write to once in awhile. Also, He introduced me to my Andy, so I thought it would be a good thing to help him find someone to talk to as well.

I don't want my uncle to have any problems, and I know his time would be much easier to bare if he had some one to talk to every now and then. He is NOT a sex offender or anything that has caused concern for any of you here, so rest assured there. I'm not sure what information I need to include here, but if you want to know anything about him just send me a message and I will reply. His information to write is...

Steven Puckett #135110
    Straits Correctional Facility
    4387 West M-80
    Kincheloe, MI 49785
    Last edited by AndrewsGirlInPA; 01-17-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Good things come to those who wait!

Default Penpals...ladies write to a handsome single inmate

My handsome son, is 22... Lost his girlfriend and has no one to write to him but us , his parents and siblings, he would like for young honest sane women(only) to write to him for friendship, if you are interested please contact me his mom sherrie, leave me a message here or in my email cutebigsexiwoman@charter.net in the subject box.. Put "penpal" and i will give you detail where to write... Please be single, safe and sane i dont want any problems.. This not a solicitation of any kind, just friendship

Thumbs up Lonely sweet guy neens penpal

I live in CT, my son is in prison in Nevada, and desperately needs someone to write to other than his mom. Please take a minute and say hello.

David Mullett 1022386
    PO Box 208
    Indian Springs, NV 89070

hi how are you

A great service for inmates looking for mail or gifts or great pictures is:
    Jam marketing 611 s palm canyon dr 7194, palm springs, ca 92264 just send inmates name, number and address and they will send them a free catalog of services.. There great..

ok look ive seen something said about sex offenders and i hate how that label is being tossed around.

i was accused of being that sort of person when i was a little kid because i had experimented with another kid who lied to his mom and said that i had forced him to do it with a pocket knife, wich made no damn sense at all, if i was going to force my will on someone i wouldnt use a 2 inch pocketknife to do it i would have used the huge machete i had access to, now after it was investigated by the air force i was cleared of all wrongdoing, however,

the love of my life is in prison because he slept with someone that had a fake ID and he did not know it,
    and in FL it dont matter if you know or not, you still get convicted, and while personally i think that its messed up the other guy invloved in this sitatuion knew the chicks age and failed to tell my loved one and furthermore is the one who reported my loved one, i think tossing the term sex offender around is being done too lightly

it is not my loved ones fault a 15 year old had a fake id, it is not my loved ones fault that the dude he was seeing knew this chick and how old she was, and it is not my loved ones fault that this dude threw a fit and called the cops just cuz the chick and my man decided to keep playing when he passed out
    now becausee of that chick lying about her age and that other dude being jealous after lying about the chicks age, my man is classified as a sex offender when he wouldnt have done it had he known, my man was 19 at the time this all happend its not like he was 30 or something or knew any better, hello the chick had a fake id and the dude he was suposed to be able to trust knew the chick was lying about her age, and that dude didnt get into trouble cuz he is the one who called the cops on my man, just because my man and said chick kept playing after the man passed out. it is sick that that 30 yr old man got away with it when he knew wtf was going on, and its even sicker my man went to prison when he did not know, yet the man who did know didnt go to prison

so please if you are going to toss that term around lightly then be sure you are using it for some sicko who really, knowingly, goes after kids, because thats not who my man is, its not who i am, ive seen the term tossed around way too lightly and i take offense to that, because its a label that not everyone who has deserves, ive seen one too many instances where ppl get accused of it when they arent guilty of it, but the DOC sticks them with that label anyway,
    and it could easily happen to someone you love, since ppl like that 15 year old with the fake id dont get into trouble for having fake ids, but yet the adults who dont know its a fake id get into trouble, thats messed up, and its messed up of you to toss the term sex offender around so cavalierly, because not everyone classified as that actually deserves the title.

and yeah this may be a bit late but still, it does bug me so i said something.
    Last edited by Talyn; 04-24-2010 at 01:30 AM. Reason: edited to add last sentece
    deleted my ticker, as i now have no clue when hes coming home =(
    "I have crossed oceans of time to find you"

Talyn I think you're absolutely right. I think there's needs to be some way to distinguish between men or women who go after children versus situations such as yours. I may be dating myself here, well not maybe I am, and thinking back to when I was fifteen if I could go out with a guy in college - wooooohooooo!!! My friends and I thought it was the greatest thing. Now, I tell my sons in college - get a birth certificate. They laugh and I tell them it' not funny. I truly believe some changes have to be made to distinguish people now labeled as sex offenders. Thinking back again, to my teens and twenties, using the rationale now used, the sex offender definition would have fit a ton of kids in college and high school.

thanks for the support wishin, trust me being hauled out of bed when you are 10 years old and having the cops at your doorstep and being accused of raping one of your friends is not an expereince i wish on anyone, i was forced out of the closet years before i was ready, and i was forced to deal with things and accusaitions that i should never of had to, but for some screwy reason when you get accused of something like you are not considered innocent untill proven guilty, wich is what the law says, rather, people consider you guilty and even have their doubts after you are proved innocent, and after going thru that myself and seeing it happen to so many other people, it scares me to think that this could get even more out of control than it already is.
    deleted my ticker, as i now have no clue when hes coming home =(
    "I have crossed oceans of time to find you"

Veteran Member

I have a friend that needs a penpal. He is young and made some mistakes but I can see him changing...send me a message for his info!!!!

fate brought us together, now it is up to us to stay that way

well hello ladies well my primo (cousin) is locked up in coffield unit here in texas and i am looking for a pen pal for him he has shut him self frm everyone and everything so who ever is intrested i posted a pic on my profile and just send me a message for more information,,,,my man is also with him so i go visit pretty often i wouldnt mind sme company when i go visit ...!!! thanks
    **Chin0's PrinceSS**

looking for a pen pal for my cousin look at the reply above
    **Chin0's PrinceSS**

OKAY ALL I CAN SAY IS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND WHO R WE TO JUDGE??? SO WHAT IF ITS A VIOLENT CRIME SO WHAT IF...IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE THE CHANCE ...THEN LET THAT BE ON THEM..THERE R WAYS to find out what there crimes are...please dont judged..also i didnt mean to write in all caps...caps lock was on...please dont make me rewrite this...lol anyway i made alot mistakes and if people judged me by my past mistakes... i might not have any friends..thanks
    CHERI...INCARCERATED FOR 4YRS. AND NOW I AM FREE!! CHERI

Senior Super Moderator

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cherrytree79 View Post
    OKAY ALL I CAN SAY IS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND WHO R WE TO JUDGE??? SO WHAT IF ITS A VIOLENT CRIME SO WHAT IF...IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE THE CHANCE ...THEN LET THAT BE ON THEM..THERE R WAYS to find out what there crimes are...please dont judged..also i didnt mean to write in all caps...caps lock was on...please dont make me rewrite this...lol anyway i made alot mistakes and if people judged me by my past mistakes... i might not have any friends..thanks
    Alot of us agree with you! There are some that just wanted to put it out there to be careful, and a few others just to make it hard for others by trying to put a stop to The Pen Pal Thread. "I was going to try and make it a forum in itself"

Veteran Member

Yes obviously if you decide to write an inmate they have committed a crime. Being an inmate doesnt make someone a bad person. Some can even get life just for being with someone who commits a crime. I have seen it alot and more since I have been on here. Everyone deserves some consideration and support. Alot of people dont have anyone at all. A card with even just a few words of encouragement can go along way for someone who isnt free.

I have a friend who is young and serving some time. He doesnt have any other friends and could use a pen pal...I know there has to be someone out there that wouldnt mind becoming a pen pal...Message me if you want the info!

fate brought us together, now it is up to us to stay that way

kamaluhiaokel finegan (have no clue how to properly pernouce his name we just call him fin)
    deltal corectional center or dcc
    4102 sawmill mesa rd
    delta colorado 81416

hes a great guy a good friend to my husband and he needs a pen pal. i have a pic but no way to put it online right now.
    forever and always

sorry his inmate id is 136188 dont know were i got the 2 from
    forever and always

http://prisonvoices.com/

good website to post for penpals.

WAITING ON MY LIFE TO FINALLY BEGIN!

I got a friend of my guy, hes details are all on another site which if interested i can give also. His crime was bank robbery charge ;-) hes white 42yrs young pm me if interested...

Quote Originally Posted by KasKas26 View Post
    http://prisonvoices.com/

good website to post for penpals.
    try Lemo nice guy my mans friend so hes gotta be nice. ;-)

Demariae(DE-MAR-RE-YAY) is a very funny, intelligent young man who made some life mistakes and with god's help will redeem himself and change his life. He has no one in his immediate family writing him and would really appreciate a pen pal.

Demariae Vinson #G44998
    Calipatria State Prison
    PO BOX 5005 B4203
    Calipatria, Ca 92233

DOB 09-28-79(WILL BE 31 NEXT WEEK)
    HGT: 5'9 WGHT: 180
    Race: African American

Wink Looking for a genuine Friend / companion

Shawn Chappelle
    GRVC
    09-09 Hazen Street
    East Elmhurst, NY 11370

He is kind, caring, compassionate. He is looking for someone who is like minded. He will write you as often as possible and become a good friend of yours and serve as his support system as he wishes you will do for him. He loves to read and would be interested in reading a book with you and corresponding about that or any other topic of interest.

e-mail nycmami83@yahoo.com for pictures (I am having difficulty posting on this site)

He is 5'8 230lbs SOLID muscle, low cut. Brown skinned, brown hair, beautiful smile ("perfect" teeth).

Default Looking for a pen pal

I am a down to earth fun loving guy, very honest and forward. I enjoy movies, camping, drag racing, and bon fires. I love to cuddle up to a good movie. I am very close with my friends and family. I do not like games or drama. If you enjoy some of the same things I would love to hear from you. I am 30 years old and you can see a picture on the OTIS website.

You can write me at the following address. It is important to include full name and prisoner number.

Jeffrey Lucas, 434876
    Parnall Correctional Facility
    1780 E. Parnall Rd.
    Jackson, MI 49201
    Last edited by JESUS~SAVES; 10-25-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Add info

Quote Originally Posted by destined2bee View Post
    I have a friend that needs a penpal. He is young and made some mistakes but I can see him changing...send me a message for his info!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

I am here looking for a referal to a good free penpal site. My nephew has been in jail 2 years in April and his wife has moved on. Friends that were writting have moved on too. His mother and grandmother died the year he got in trouble. He is going to be in prison for a long time. That leaves just me to send letters. The guys inside told him after a year that most people won't write any more, I guess it is true. We run out of things to talk about. He could use a friend or two and I wondered about penpal's? He didn't mention it it was just a thought I had to help him. He is getting depressed now.
    Thank you for any help you can give me. Is there a good free site where I can list his name so someone may write to him?
    Debbie

This is a good friend to my fiance that needs a pen pal. I have met him and he is a very nice and funny guy.

Sammy Davis Williams
    Graham Correctional Center
    PO Box 499
    Hillsboro, IL 62049
    # B23846

Also very important to put inmate # on envelope.

Thank you in advance!!!

my son needs alot of support,prayers and pen-pal.

marcus thompson #01549437
    Gib Lewis Unit
    p.o. Box 9000
    Woodvile,Tx.75990

a nice guy,white,40years in OR is looking for a pp,he's also willing to write overseas.
    Send me an pm for details.
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Marcos Maldonado-Cruz #FD-8101
    P.O. Box A
    Cresson Pa
    16699-0001
    he needs someone to wright to him..just tell him Stephanie gave you his info

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information