+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Indiana DOC facility CIF

My boo in in Indiana DOC Correctional Industrial Facility in Pendleton, IN. I got word that they are having a lockdown. Has anybody heard that about this facility? I tired to call but of course nobody answers. I haven't been able to see my boo due to transportation issuse but if they were having a lock down, could i even see him if i wanted to? Im new to all this and im worried about him. And i've been writing and writing and no response from him. Could it be because of the lock down?
    S.M.O

Default Lockdown at CIF

Last I heard they are NOT in lockdown. I know the visits are cut 2 an hour now instead of 2 hours... I was just there and going back Monday or Tuesday and have heard nothing. Even if they were in lockdown they could write you

hi... new to this ..my husband is in plainfield indiana prison and i have not heard anything from him in awhile..is something going on there that they cant send mail?? he was then all of a sudden it stopped ..i call the prison and he has not been moved so i am getting worried about him....help if you can and thanks..

Veteran Member

For all of you with love ones in Indiana prision is a new way to found out about if they willmove then, curt days, paroleoranything going on with then inside there..go tothe IDOC home page and click on Indiana SAVIN in the midle of the page...just fallow the instructions...
    Someone else post this and i when and sing in so nowi be more inform about my boyfriend....imsure it can help all of us..
    God will help us go true this time, I LOVE HIM.

thanks i checked this out...i just put in goggle indiana savin and found it easy...put in hubbys doc# and here he was ..everything from his past *sorry to say* as well...but i am signed up to get emails..I have only known him for a little over a year and only married since 5-5-10 ..but i love so much and miss him even more....

sorry..also he was sentenced to 5 years..half off..been in only since 8/16/2010 ...this is going to be a long wait for me....;( dont know how i will get through this....some here are and have been waiting even longer....so i guess i should be thankful it isnt longer then what he has...my nerves are a wreck....*sigh*

Veteran Member

i'm glad you sing in i did it too....well hope we all can make really good use of this..
    God will help us go true this time, I LOVE HIM.

My bf is in pendleton @ osd they are still on lock til who knows when there is a halloween party @ cif on 10-23 for the guys with their kids
    Posted via Mobile Device

My nephews father is in rdc. Does anyone know how long it takes money to post or how long he might be there before they send him to prison?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information