+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jailcallsusa

Default jailcallsusa

My son recently told me about www.jailcallsusa.com as a way to save money on phone calls. However, they seem to just offer a local phone number so the call is local and cheaper but I can put the prisons local area code on a cell phone. Am I missing something? Why would Ipay them to do sothing I can do myself. Does anyone use this company?

That doesn't seem right it says that it forwards the calls to your phone they say your nor supposed to do that. Ill read more but i dont think id trusr it

I think another problem with their idea is that our phone plan has changed and it now doesn't seem to make any difference having a local number.

Yea i went back on the site and none of it makes since and the fact that it fowards to your cell phone and when i called before i was told if they find out you foward calls to your cell phone u will be band from getting call altogether. I wouldn't take that chance if i was band from talking to my husband even though he cant make calls yet i would be completely crushed

my guy is in Washington State...I'm in South Carolina...I use Conscallhome...I do pay them to get a local number it's like $30 per month....the call end up being like $3.62 per call...it really saves a lot of money...you can also use google voice and that is free but you have to be able to get the area code you need...I couldn't so I had to use CCH...it may not be for everybody but it works for me...hope this helps

Default JailCallsUSA.com Is Fair

I am using jailcallsusa.com now its working good so far.
    They were the only ones to get me a Anchorage Alaska local number for cheap to speak to my inmate
    and Im in Illinois. So I know im saving a bunch

Highly recommended

Jayce

My husband and I tried google voice in an sci in pa, it was denied because of call forwarding. Aren't these websites the same thing? Is there a difference? I don't want him to loose his phone privileges. Should I just get a prepaid phone with a local number??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information