+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Super Moderator
    ~Love is Stronger than "ANY" Wall Built by Man~

Exclamation Access Securepak General Catalog - Inmate Direct

Hey how do you know when you can get things for the inmates in Colorado from here?
    STILL LOVE HIM AND WOULD NEVER WISH ANYTHING BAD FOR HIM BUT HE IS JUST A USER AND i AM NOT DOWN OR THAT SO i WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT ALL THE GAMES HE PLAYS

Senior Super Moderator

When you go to the site it should have the dates when to order and when the cut off date is.

They have the summer, winter, fall, and spring packages

So they only send out four times a year...
    Last edited by TexasDust; 02-12-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Thumbs up Great help ... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDust View Post
    Thanks SO much for the link. I've already bookmarked it and am awaiting to hear from my brother when he gets to his new facility and everything.

Offering support ... My brother doesn't have as long but this whole process has been crazy. He was transferred three times while he was out here in Texas. Now he's back in California already transferred twice and being sent somewhere else again. We all need support during and after the fact ... it just gets hard sometimes.

Senior Super Moderator

Your Welcome!

Glad to have been able to help you!

Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum alot of Great People Here!

Senior Super Moderator

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MissMeSomeHim View Post
    Offering support ... My brother doesn't have as long but this whole process has been crazy. He was transferred three times while he was out here in Texas. Now he's back in California already transferred twice and being sent somewhere else again. We all need support during and after the fact ... it just gets hard sometimes.
    Yes it does get hard at times!

Alot of Members are here for just that to offer Support and to give you words of encouragement during these times.

A shoulder to cry on an ear to hear you vent and a joke or two to make you laugh! come on out on the board where the Members are already talking with one another Press on New Post the tab on top of the page and you will see the posts that have just been posted to or take your time to search the main board and see how it is set up!

And there are some who will need support as well!

Welcome To The Jpay Friends and Family Forum!

When you go to the site it should have the dates when to order and when the cut off date is.

They have the summer, winter, fall, and spring packages

So they only send out four times a year...
    My son will be transferred sometime to the prison where he will stay until release. He said he wants a tv. Is that where I have to get it?

Senior Super Moderator

No I don't think so, most prisons have them on their canteen list the inmate buys them from the prison some prisons may have a catolog they can buy from I would just wait to see where he goes and then he can tell you what the system is there for him purchasing a TV.

Thanks. I feel like by the time I have everything figured out he'll transfer and I have to start all over! But I'm glad there are people like you here to guide the way through all this confusion. Thanks again.

Senior Super Moderator

Your Welcome!

Thanks!

Anytime...

How do I find out where My Fella is at.He went to Byrd unite last week and I don't know where or how long He'll be there.He came from Rudd Unite in Brownfield Tx.Does anyone know how to help me find Him?

Veteran Member

Go to the TDCJ website at http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/index.htm and click on Offender Information under Quick Links. Byrd is a transfer facility so he probably won't stay there but it's hard to know how long. The men don't like it because they have to stay in their cell for 23 hours a day. You can keep checking that link to see where he is and where he ends up.
    Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Hi texas, what is this that u are talking about? Just being noisey. My eastside has 4yrs and hoping tomorrow vote here in michigan for good time goes good for us. Please keep us in your prayers over the next several hours.

Senior Super Moderator

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Hi texas, what is this that u are talking about? Just being noisey.
    Welcome to Access Securepak Online Stores
    shop at our online stores, select from a catalog below.

General Catalog - Inmate Direct

Ship to every state in U.S. besides: CA, FL, ID, KY, MA, ND, NV, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY.

Jessup Corr. Inst. is no longer allowing outside orders, only inmates are allowed to place orders for packages effective 12/15/09.

You can order for St. Tammany Parish on the following website www.sttammanypackages.com it has been moved for customer convenience.

Let your loved one know that you care by sending a package!

Shoes - Nike, Reebok, running, cross-trainer, basketball, and much more...
    Apparel - T-shirts, shorts, sweats, thermals, underwear, caps, jackets, and more...
    Electronics - TV's, radios, cassette players, CD players, headphones, and more...
    Watches, calculators, clocks, razors, fans, lamps, typewriters

To take a look. click on catalog thumbnail, and see the huge selection of products!

All items are suitable for correctional facilities although not all items are allowed at each facility. Please check with the prison officials to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMeSomeHim View Post
    Is he in federal prison?

My husband is in Kansas in processing. He can be in processing from 4 to 14 weeks. Then they will move him somewhere else. I am hoping and praying for minimum security.

From what they tell me, he should be placed at that level. He is highly educated and he has a very active job history. So maybe....

Enid, my son went through RDU and has been at Lansing since April. He was prepared to be there for as long as 3-4 months but it didn't take that long. Do you know about the point system for determining placement? They have to have under 7 points to get to go to minimum. If your husband is over 25 and scores well on the psych evaluation, he should be ok, especially with his education level.
    It's so hard when they're in RDU. I hope he gets moved soon.

Default I need help with the securepak.

When I go to the sight it asks for a passcode. Can you please tell me what that might be? My son is in Lovelock and desperately needs some shoes, Thanks
    Love peace harmony, and joy
    Laurie Josh's mom

Welcome to Access Securepak Online Stores
    shop at our online stores, select from a catalog below.

General Catalog - Inmate Direct

Ship to every state in U.S. besides: CA, FL, ID, KY, MA, ND, NV, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY.

Jessup Corr. Inst. is no longer allowing outside orders, only inmates are allowed to place orders for packages effective 12/15/09.

You can order for St. Tammany Parish on the following website www.sttammanypackages.com it has been moved for customer convenience.

Let your loved one know that you care by sending a package!

Shoes - Nike, Reebok, running, cross-trainer, basketball, and much more...
    Apparel - T-shirts, shorts, sweats, thermals, underwear, caps, jackets, and more...
    Electronics - TV's, radios, cassette players, CD players, headphones, and more...
    Watches, calculators, clocks, razors, fans, lamps, typewriters

To take a look. click on catalog thumbnail, and see the huge selection of products!

All items are suitable for correctional facilities although not all items are allowed at each facility. Please check with the prison officials to verify.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie834 View Post
    When I go to the sight it asks for a passcode. Can you please tell me what that might be? My son is in Lovelock and desperately needs some shoes, Thanks
    Love peace harmony, and joy
    Laurie Josh's mom
    Nevada's program is not due to start until July 14th, the site won't be active until at least that time. I am thinking that once it does go live, you won't need a passcode.

Hope that helps!

Yea, one of my sons celly told him I should get the order in early because when he did it last time that he wasn't able to get some of the stuff he ordered. It's okay though it gives me time to come up with the extra money for it. Thank you
    Love peace harmony and joy
    Laurie

Veteran Member

Yea, one of my sons celly told him I should get the order in early because when he did it last time that he wasn't able to get some of the stuff he ordered. It's okay though it gives me time to come up with the extra money for it. Thank you
    Love peace harmony and joy
    Laurie
    You are very welcome. Although I think this is a new vendor for the state of NV so hopefully not getting stuff won't be a problem.

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation

When I go to the sight it asks for a passcode. Can you please tell me what that might be?

The passcode is a code they give you when you place an order, this way you can check on the status of your order while the store is closed.

When the store reopens for business, which in most cases is seasonal, you won't need a passcode to get in.

My son was recently transferred to Garza West. Is there any way I can get information about him, while waiting for a letter from him?

Senior Super Moderator

I am bringing up three links that are here on the forum about this company, it is getting time for some of the facilities in different states to be able to receive this packages.

If you open the link on the first post it will take you to the catalog where all the information you need is there.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 09-26-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Ok I just checked out the states that are serviced by this securepak. Only 2 county jails are offered in the state of Florida. My son is going to state prison and I would very much like to take part in this service offered,any suggestions for me or did I not find the right page/info?
    thank you

Default new

i'm new at this, i have a son that is doing time in Ferguson Unit. does anyone have a love one in this same unit?
    Mikaela

It always says this site is not available so I called and got the catalog delvered to my home

I just checked out the site...I want to send my Dad snacks, is it only available certain parts of the year? Does it depend on facility? I only saw electronics, games etc...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone know why the site is down for Access Secure Pak site? My LO wasn't eligable last week and I wanted to check if she was now but the site's down and Idk how to check now.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsR4girls View Post
    Does anyone know why the site is down for Access Secure Pak site? My LO wasn't eligable last week and I wanted to check if she was now but the site's down and Idk how to check now.
    the server could be down or they could be doing maintenance on the site
    Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

@jeeps here's the number to call 18005466283 my husband get his tomorrow.. Just called today...

What prison is your son going to? I have a daughter in Collier County jail and getting ready to be sent to Lowell.

do anyone know the website that Allen Correctional in Louisiana use to buy items. I would like to get my baby some things

Veteran Member

AccessSecurePak is really good . They have alot of items in both food, hygiene, batteries,some vitamins and etc. Just watch for the size as some items are larger sizes for cereals and etc. They have added new items to. If I order before Tues. night, he usually gets it the next Tues or Thurs., but sometimes it takes about two weeks. You can keep track of where it is on line to. If they don't have all the items, sometimes they are slower or they give you a refund as it is all shipped at once. TC&GB

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information