+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Super Moderator
    ~Love is Stronger than "ANY" Wall Built by Man~

Exclamation Access Securepak / Package Program In The Correctional Industry

Access Securepak
    Click On Link In Red To Get You To This Page

August 13, 2009

Access Securepak® is the most comprehensive custom package program in the correctional industry. Securepak® is a program designed to allow family members and friends to send packages to inmates. Securepak® was developed to eliminate contraband and greatly reduce the time and labor required to process packages.

As an affiliate of Keefe Group, you will benefit from the market and product expertise we have been offering since 1975.

For over 30 years, Keefe Group has been the industry leader in the packaging and distribution of high quality products and services to correctional facilities.

Access Securepak® is the clear choice for your custom package program, offering:

Innovative Product Line
    Safety and Security
    Outstanding Customer Service
    Flexibility
    Industry Expertise
    Order Accuracy
    Customized Delivery & Shipping Schedule

Track Your Order
    Enter the confirmation number you received or select a State and enter an Inmate number.
    Confirmation Number

Choose a State
    Select a State Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Enter an Inmate Number

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation Order Care Package For Inmates

This Link will take you to a page where you can choose The State and The Facility your interested in. (If They Are Allowed Care Packages!)

If they are allowed The Care Package The Information Will Come Up For You (The Institution Name) If The Store is Closed for the state you chose you will get no futher than a page with some kind of picture on it. Just check back at a later date.

To See If It Is Your Time To Order For The State & Facility Your Loved One Is In Click On The Red Link Below "In The First Post".

Some Facilities have different Rules and Regulations, You can check in The Department of Corrections Home Page In The State Your Interested In And See What it may state there.

I order from this company and so do alot of other people from different states here in this forum, I have never had a problem with the company.

Also you can go online and put in the state they are in and care package different other compaines come up.

Good-Luck
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-17-2009 at 12:14 AM.

hi texasdust this care package do you know if i could send one to the connally uit in texas?

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tartanlady View Post
    hi texasdust this care package do you know if i could send one to the connally uit in texas?
    Click on The Link In The First Post and Pick From Your Choices State Facility Etc. it will be there if you can!
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-15-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Default waahhhh

i checked this out and it looks like you cant send anything to inmates in PA?! am I just navigating the site wrong? This makes me saaaad

Senior Super Moderator

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 2years2long View Post
    i checked this out and it looks like you cant send anything to inmates in PA?! am I just navigating the site wrong? This makes me saaaad
    I Don't Know!?

The Girls in PA order form the same Company!

You Should be able to Pick The State then A drop down box shows up with all the facilities it services, pick your Facility if it is there to choose from, after that it will show you a window that should let you order or telling you when the next order date is!

I believe The Highest Amount that you can order is fifty dollars.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 08-16-2009 at 12:58 AM.

Senior Super Moderator

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 2years2long View Post
    Access Securepak
    Here is The Link for PA Care Packages

I checked for you and The Store Is Closed Still showing for Summer The girls in PA should or may know when The next order date is.

Colorado just opened up for fall Sept 3

Hi,could you tell me how to get to information on the state of mich. I tried to click on the state of mich but it did nothing,i am new to this site. My son is in g.robert cotton correction facality.i just want to know if this is something that i can get for him.thanks duffy

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DUFFY View Post
    Hi,could you tell me how to get to information on the state of mich. I tried to click on the state of mich but it did nothing,i am new to this site. My son is in g.robert cotton correction facality.i just want to know if this is something that i can get for him.thanks duffy
    Click On The Link In Red In The First Post It Will Take You To The Site
    Then You Pick The State

Question packages

I clicked on the link above. Selected state and then click on find facility. The facility that he is in is not listed. So I am reading it correctly...There is only one place in Texas that can get packages?

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinlady View Post
    I clicked on the link above. Selected state and then click on find facility. The facility that he is in is not listed. So I am reading it correctly...There is only one place in Texas that can get packages?
    WOW!?

I guess, what can you expect from a State that is barely getting Phones installed!

Try Looking in The Texas DOC Home Page it shold be there about Packages and what you may be able to send them!

I am going to bring up a link for you to a handbook for Texas maybe something in there may help you be right back!

Senior Super Moderator

This Link is for an over all view of TDCJ
    Texas Department of Criminal Justice - General Information

This Link is for The Handbook your question should be answered in The Handbook
    Frequently Asked Questions

Never be scared to call The Facility and ask someone any question you have!

But I am Glad To Help You. But sometimes it is better getting the information straight from The Horses Mouth!

thanks dolphinlady and texas dust for your help

Thank you. I am going to call the unit.

I tried going on for Michigan and can not figure the stupid thing out. I really want to send some stuff to my dad. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jrabbit View Post
    I tried going on for Michigan and can not figure the stupid thing out. I really want to send some stuff to my dad. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    If you clicked on the link then picked the state and if the facility is there click on it if it is not they don't service that facility.
    If the facility comes up and you click on it and you just get a picture then you can not order at this time for the facility but if you click on the facility and you get an order form than you are good to go the site is easy to navigate.

Here on this forum is in The State you are interested in find The Department of Corrections Home Page and find the facility you are checking about and it should have the information you need for what can be sent to him through the mail and should have about the packages..

Connally Unit TX does not accept any care packages

Do you know if Connally Unit will soon be getting this service as well??

Senior Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
    Do you know if Connally Unit will soon be getting this service as well??
    "I tried to PM you back but you have it set up where you do not recieve PM's"

No, no one knows it is up to the individual facility what they allow and what they don't.

Here is a link to Texas rules and Frequently asked Questins it may help you and also the Handbook for inmates and one for the family members which should have what is allowed and what is not I hope this helps you.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/list-gen...nformation.htm
    Click On The Link In Red

Good Luck!
    Last edited by TexasDust; 10-01-2009 at 05:16 AM.

how do the PM set up?

Exclamation Each state is different..not available everywhere...

Access Secure doesn't offer services to every state. And for some states they only offer holiday and summer packages, not inmate direct packages.

Inmate direct packages are usually sent throughout the whole year, but not in all cases. This where loved ones can buy shoes, clothes, electronics , and personal items for there loved one year around. They ship inmate direct packages to every state except - CA, FL, ID, MA, ND, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WA, WV and WY.

Now there are several states were they have special holiday and summer packages programs. Each state has there own limit and amount of packages an inmate can receive. Some of the states that utilize this program is Georgia, south carolina, virginia, and West Virginia.....and of course my state Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania has not started the program yet this year...but should be coming soon. In PA, the limit is only $50.00, but other states have $100.00 limits. If in doubt, give them a call to see what areas they service - 1-800-546-6283.
    Through Thick and Thin, I'm ridin with him until the end....

Default Also.....Please remember...

Even though the company may ship to a state does not mean the jail/prison/correctional facility, etc will except the products. Each establishment has there own rules in regards to what is allowed in there facility, so before purchasing anything not endorsed by the facility....always ask first!!!
    Through Thick and Thin, I'm ridin with him until the end....

Senior Super Moderator

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
    how do the PM set up?
    On the top of the page Click On User CP

The page that comes up on the left side go down where it says Setting Options
    Click On / Edit Options on that page is where you can enable PM's
    remember once you make changes go to the bottom of that page and click on save changes.

Veteran Member

they have this for marin county jail. the county jail has a link on their page that goes straight to a special page specifically for their facility. you enter your inmate's information and then are taken to a page where you can pick from things to order from. i just put in my first order last night because my boyfriend put in a request for a bunch of things (i was going to do this anyway but he beat me to asking before i asked what he wanted....GMTA), plus a small surprise (i told him i shrunk myself down and am sending myself in the care package). he told me it takes a week to arrive. it'll arrive at the commisary, and they deliver it. inmates at MCJ can receive 1 package a week so i ordered enough to hopefully hold him a week. and it costs $3 shipping. i ended up spending 20 bucks, which isn't too bad considering all that he requested.

glad to know others can do this for their loved ones at other facilities.
    let go, let God

---

---

---

"And stand together yet not too near together:
    For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
    And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow." - The Prophet

It is as if this does not permit to send packages to all prisons but if at least it permits some people to get in touch with their family members who are inmates and if they can send them things it fine for a beginning.

When I put in my state of Virginia it just says this:

Order Tracking
    Below is the status of orders for your confirmation number or inmate number search.
    Important Note: If your order has shipped, please allow up to 14 business days for the order to be delivered to the recipient once it arrives at the facility.

Sorry, we could not find any orders for your confirmation number or inmate. Please check the number and try again. Can somebody please tell me what that means im not trying to look up a order for i have not done one yet im trying to see if he can get one He is in Bland Correctional Center In Bland Virginia!

Cool

Texas Dust do you know wen the next one is for Colorado? My sweetie is in Canon in Colorado
    STILL LOVE HIM AND WOULD NEVER WISH ANYTHING BAD FOR HIM BUT HE IS JUST A USER AND i AM NOT DOWN OR THAT SO i WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT ALL THE GAMES HE PLAYS

I went to this link and even tho it says Michigan is one of the states you can send packages to I an still unable to find out how to sent to a Michigan facility. My son
    is in Parnall correctional facility in Jackson, Michigan. Can anyone help?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alley66 View Post
    I went to this link and even tho it says Michigan is one of the states you can send packages to I an still unable to find out how to sent to a Michigan facility. My son
    is in Parnall correctional facility in Jackson, Michigan. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Go to the Link and on the left hand side pick the state and put the DOC Number in
    STILL LOVE HIM AND WOULD NEVER WISH ANYTHING BAD FOR HIM BUT HE IS JUST A USER AND i AM NOT DOWN OR THAT SO i WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT ALL THE GAMES HE PLAYS

Senior Super Moderator

I am bringing up three links that are here on the forum about this company, it is getting time for some of the facilities in different states to be able to receive these packages.

If you open the link on the first post it will take you to the main page if you cannot get in because the Store is Closed or you are asked for a code, that means they are not talking orders right now for the facility you are inquiring about, IF you have placed an order then you would have been giving A CODE
    and you will be able to enter during these times to check on the status of your order.

I have read a lot of posts over this past year that states you have to be careful what you order from this company because the items may not be approved by the facility for them to be able to receive it, that is not true, the company only offers you the items that are approved for each facility.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 09-26-2010 at 02:21 PM.

These posts are all kinda old. However I was wondering - if anyone stumbles across this, when does the winter package start in PA? Do the inmates have order forms they can fill out and send home? Can we send them a form to fill out and send back to us if we want them to be able to choose for themselves?
    Thanks in advance!

i believe the winter package starts in DECEMBER, because this i sent a package at 2;30am and it ends in SEPT> you can also download the form and have your person return it to you. i believe after you print out the receipt you can mail it to them. im going to try and scan mine and attach it to a letter. good luck

Texas doesn't have it yet.

This seems to be a great program BUT I just signed up ,picked the state he is incarcerated in, picked a package and everything seemed like it was going smoothly. Then it asked me to do a search to add him to my account, I did that an I got a MSG saying he is not allowed to receive packages at this time. He is at SCI Camp Hill. Has anyone every had this issue? If so what can I do, if anything to be able to get him a package from this company? I did email them today so I will wait for a reply from them as well. Thanks!!
    A WHOLE isn't a WHOLE without its other ha.....lf. Make me WHOLE again Baby <3 *Patiently waiting on YOU*

I just tried picking a different package(Clothing 2011) from the package I picked earlier (Holiday package 2011) and tried adding him to my account again and this time it said "Sorry, no results were found for the name or Inmate number you entered." I didnt even get this msg the FIRST time I tried this....*Long loud sigh* Somebody tell me something paaahlease lol!
    A WHOLE isn't a WHOLE without its other ha.....lf. Make me WHOLE again Baby <3 *Patiently waiting on YOU*

Securepack is having some issues right now. I ordered a pkg for my son on Dec 5, and it still hasn't shipped yet. Not very happy about it, and now the website has been "unavailable due to maintainence" for almost a week now. What the heck?!?

Hmm.. Interesting.. I just ordered a package today, had to call tho.. I think because of all the holiday ordering it might be a bit slower.. no worries, I am sure it will get there eventually. I once ordered a pak and right after I ordered it, my man got moved. He had to wait til the pak arrived at the other facility and was sent back before a new one was sent out, butttt it eventually got there.
    "Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you."

Veteran Member

I just go to Securepak.com and it'll help you to register and then you pput in his name or number and it'll come up for you. It's $85.00 every three months here in Mi. They have alot of foods, snacks, cheese, electrical, tioletries, and much more. You'll have a running tab off to the right of the order so you can't go over. they'll stop ya if ya go over. I've had good luck with all the shipmaents I've had sent and I've been ordering for two years now. Hope this helps ya easier.TC&GB

Veteran Member

the website is down and i am gonna call today. i ordered it on 12-13 and he has not gotten it yet....they will probably use that line that its the holidays or whatever..
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information