My boyfriend is currently in prison in Lorain County OH. Me and his daughter moved to wisconsin for a better life. He gets out at the end of may and we want to transfer his probation asap. He said he has to go to out patient rehab when he gets out and then the judge will let him off parole and keep him on probation. Is there anything I can do now to speed up the process to get him out here sooner?